Here is a question for the ladies

I do not know if this has been discussed before, but here it goes:

I have seen several providers where I have done their initial screening, even ones on BP that really do no screening, and I schedule with them on MY regular basis, which is about once every 2-3 weeks. After seeing them 5 or so times, paying their regular "rate" each time, the session supposedly is getting better as far as "activities" go with time, and I am thinking it is because of comfort level or, God forbid, the ladies actually enjoy what they do and perhaps like the time they spend with me, glad that I chose to spend my money/time on them.

Then all of the sudden, towards the end of the session one day, she basically tells me that because she does not "go this far with her activities" with everyone, she practically demands that I give her a bigger tip to continue to have "fun". Unfortunately, that is the last time I am going to see her as I can go to a strip club and feel like a wallet! My .02 on this is that if you see a provider on a regular basis and paying her "regular rate", not asking for discounts for continued visits, plus every now and then, ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS by me, throw in a tip, they make more $$ and the time spent seems more "genuine" than demanding you to pay for the "extras" and seeing them less often, especially if they are independent providers.

So my question is why do ladies do the "upselling" of "activities" after they have done it before for no extra fee, making me feel like they are comfortable with me and maybe, enjoy the time and session we do together.

I hope that makes sense and you understand the frustration I have in finding a provider I can see on a regular basis for more than just a few visits.
That sounds like crap to me. If anything, she should offer you some sort of "regular" or "grandfather" discount if you are seeing her pretty regularly and she "likes you". That sounds like some sort of manipulative/premeditated SCAM to me. Just sayin...
I wouldn't pull that stunt on someone that I genuinely enjoy/appreciate like that.

If it looks like a red flag and waves like a red flag....Wake Up!

Not meaning to be so blunt today, but hey, that's how I roll. Keep it real baybeeeeeee

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess

P.S. If this is a massage/type provider - please excuse my comments above. I was ASSuming it was a GFE type provider...one flat rate, etc. Sorry.
Maybe she felt uncomfortable giving the extras and felt you should pay her. Not saying its right at all. She should not had given the extras from the jump.

Nothing is more awkward than

1. Asking for extras during a body rub
2. Coming up with a price for the extra
3. On top of that asking for a damn tip, well she should not had agreed to the extras.

I would not see her anymore. :-(

PS If you were a regular and she was already doing the extras at no extra cost, well she fell in the rabbit hole, she cant change the rules mid game....Just saying.
Nice, Italiana is feisty today.
LOL and you WILL like it!
That's the transfer from GFE to wife experiance.

Happens a lot. First couple sessions are passionate, MSOG, ass grabbing, back-scratching fun. Then they know they gotcha hooked and it goes to "I'm cutting ya off after (X) times". And "we" ain't doin THAT anymore unless ya pony up something. See...The WIFE experiance just without the wedding cake.
;P That's too funny "wife experience"

I agree though, if the lady chooses to do the extras on her own, then she should not expect anything (unless the gent feels like it) however if the gent asks for the extras, he has to understand there might be a lil upsell.

I don't upsell so I don't comprehend that side of the business, but to each her own.

AND then girls complain because it is slow....lol.....

Ciao
Shayla
Maybe you are a bit rougher than she had expected...it's hard to say without knowing what she considers an "extra". Bottom line if your not happy, keep looking. If this has happened repeatedly to you maybe you should just ask them why?
I do not know if this has been discussed before, but here it goes:

I have seen several providers where I have done their initial screening, even ones on BP that really do no screening, and I schedule with them on MY regular basis, which is about once every 2-3 weeks. After seeing them 5 or so times, paying their regular "rate" each time, the session supposedly is getting better as far as "activities" go with time, and I am thinking it is because of comfort level or, God forbid, the ladies actually enjoy what they do and perhaps like the time they spend with me, glad that I chose to spend my money/time on them.

Then all of the sudden, towards the end of the session one day, she basically tells me that because she does not "go this far with her activities" with everyone, she practically demands that I give her a bigger tip to continue to have "fun". Unfortunately, that is the last time I am going to see her as I can go to a strip club and feel like a wallet! My .02 on this is that if you see a provider on a regular basis and paying her "regular rate", not asking for discounts for continued visits, plus every now and then, ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS by me, throw in a tip, they make more $$ and the time spent seems more "genuine" than demanding you to pay for the "extras" and seeing them less often, especially if they are independent providers.

So my question is why do ladies do the "upselling" of "activities" after they have done it before for no extra fee, making me feel like they are comfortable with me and maybe, enjoy the time and session we do together.

I hope that makes sense and you understand the frustration I have in finding a provider I can see on a regular basis for more than just a few visits. Originally Posted by bigdog0311

Don't take this the wrong way, but after you got comfortable with them, you had, "Sucker" tattooed across your forehead! Shame of those girls for playing such childish games!
big dog, sorry that it turned out that way. my suggestion is to incorporate that experience into your approach to this sub-culture but dont let it color or ruin your overall experience.

you also wrote.....
-------------------
unless you heard it from her, you're the one that felt she was comfortable w/ you and enjoyed the time.

but to your question, i would think they do it because someone told them they could, they've done it before, they decided to try it out on you, who knows. they just do.
and unless a large majority of their clients tell them "thanks but no thanks" when that happens, they probably wont change their M.O.

PS If you were a regular and she was already doing the extras at no extra cost, well she fell in the rabbit hole, she cant change the rules mid game....Just saying. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
actually, she can and apparently did. [taking bigdog's story as pretty true]
and she took the risk & consequences of changing the rules.

which is fine by me. she is in control of most of what happens and what her consulting fee is. she can do whatever she wants to do. there are no hobby police enforcing some regulations on how one should conduct their business.

but i am in control of which independent consultant i consult with and pay those fees.

and if i were in a similar situation, i would say "thanks for the delites." then never return [i prolly wouldnt even tell her why].
there are plenty of fabulous independent consultants in the metroplex.
I have been seeing one girl for almost 2 years now and she has never tried that on me, not once. Because I enjoy her company and keep going back I on occasion give her a llittle something to show that I appreciate her.

If she pulled that on me, if you want it again you have to pay more, I would just smile, say no thanks and go on down the road to the next lovely lady on my list.

Ladies, want your business to get really slow? Try acting like my SO and you will end up out of the business.
Don't take this the wrong way, but after you got comfortable with them, you had, "Sucker" tattooed across your forehead! Shame of those girls for playing such childish games! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I take things with an open mind on this site, there are just so many different types of people here, but I do not know what you mean by "Sucker" tattooed across my forehead. I do not see them again when they do the upselling, so it is their loss, I am just trying to figure out why the ladies change the rules, mid game.

I forgot to mention that most of the ladies I am talking about are massage girls, not FS providers. The FS providers are a different "breed" of provider in that they advertise the "extras" and that is suppose to be a given, unless the guy is disrespectful, has bad hygiene, ect.

As an example, I go see a lady for the first time, her hourly fee for the massage is $100. I see her 5 more times over a period of 10 weeks, with each time, the "extras" get more plentiful, the first times seeing her was pretty basic, but did make a good impression as you never get a second chance to make a first impression, as the saying goes, I did not know her and she did not know what I like. The on the next visit, the "comfort level" is improving, and so on and so forth on the other visits. Now I am still paying her the $100 each time I see her and a couple of times, not every time, I threw in a tip of 20-40 because that is what I do because I consider myself a nice guy. Then on that last time I see her, she does her massage session the way I like as before, and when the "extras" start, she tells me that I need to pay her and additional $60 for that "service" that I thought she was doing because she liked me, was comfortable with me, or whatever the rationale was, which, BTW, I never asked for the "extras", but she did them, and I am not going to say "no", I am nude on a massage table and I am a red blooded American man! Then I politely tell her that I will not be coming back to see her or there were times where I just said nothing and let "her phone not ring from my number" do the talking for me.
Wow bigdog...so sorry that happened to you! On a couple of levels...I HATE when 1 crummy therapist makes it look bad on the rest of us! Secondly, that she was tacky, rude and dishonest to you!

OMG! My rate is what my rate is and I NEVER do anything I don't want to do!

Wait a minute now, after thinking about this a minute...maybe I should start collecting extra $$'s from gentlemen I have seen over the past few years for "services". Okay guys, feel free to drop envelopes full of money in my mailbox now...

You KNOW I'm joking, right? Well, if you were on your way over, maybe I'm not. LOL!