And Now The Protesters Appear

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/214768...-election-win/

This as inevitable, it's all in the Saul Alinsky playbook.

Spoiled brats don't get their way and they react in typical fashion.
Most probably didn't vote. They have nothing to bitch about.
ahaha they got a bigger crowd than Clinton's rally

nothing will come of this stupidity. i'll bet several of our now on vacation members that had Clinton won, Trump supporters wouldn't protest and certainly not burn the flag.

it does expose the arrogant snobbery of the leftist elites and Clinton
Just our divided country, but the Trumpster will bring it all together. He said so.
Just our divided country, but the Trumpster will bring it all together. He said so. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
he can try, but the left have a way of pushing off in a negative way.
Just our divided country, but the Trumpster will bring it all together. He said so. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go fuck yourself. You have no game.
All you Nigga chill. Sheet! Here is forty.

Attachment 586685
Now they all know how the other half of the country felt when Obama was elected. Twice.

I don't recall any rioting on the streets then. Riots in all the sanctuary cites? Hummmm....
Go fuck yourself. You have no game. Originally Posted by canuckeight
LOL look who is talking cantcutit.
Now they all know how the other half of the country felt when Obama was elected. Twice.

I don't recall any rioting on the streets then. Riots in all the sanctuary cites? Hummmm.... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Letting that infraction pass?

I don't recall any rioting on the streets then. Riots in all the sanctuary cites? Hummmm.... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
nope. no one rioted and no one gave a shit at all the obama idiots dancing in the streets either

we all just slammed a double and went to sleep.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/214768...-election-win/

This as inevitable, it's all in the Saul Alinsky playbook.

Spoiled brats don't get their way and they react in typical fashion. Originally Posted by Jackie S

In the god old days, the Left didn't start riots until after they lost. This cycle the loons started rioting early and will riot harder if they loose. Just doubling down on the same plays.
  • oeb11
  • 11-06-2020, 09:38 AM
portland City hall burned last night

DPST's dancing in the streets with ted Wheeler - mayor of Portland - who was re-elected by DPST minions to burn down the entire city and start fresh with communes!
marxist DPST's are united in Portland!
Let them have it - no more Federal aid, intervention, or tax money benefits

fuck them - let the DPST radicals live in the own burned out communes and go hungry!
I don't understand how mayor ted wheeler got re-elected. he did a pissy job running his city and city hall is in ruins.
  • oeb11
  • 11-06-2020, 12:45 PM
Portland is DPST marxist violent (r)evolutionary Insane!