Do you think woman should be allowed to topless in public

Or even dude now there all have to where mask as well, Do you ever think public nudity will be acceptable and even more so the norm.
Or even dude now there all have to where mask as well, Do you ever think public nudity will be acceptable and even more so the norm. Originally Posted by Ripmany

Think it should be the same as Spandex: Allowed, but we should be allowed to grade it, maybe issue a license for them and be allowed to revoke or suspend it.
I think height and weight requirements should strictly regulate the practice and that all photo and video be allowed into the public domain for no charge.
  • oeb11
  • 06-28-2020, 08:26 AM
Rip - wants to be the inspector - such a teen-level , puerile post.
Whose gonna pay for the car wrecks?
he's talking about the "free the nipple" movement thats been going on by females who want the same treatment males get when they're topless.

i don't have a problem with it if that what floats their boat.
Or even dude now there all have to where mask as well, Do you ever think public nudity will be acceptable and even more so the norm. Originally Posted by Ripmany

I hope not. There would be far more fat ugly stupid looking motherfuckers with Low Self Esteem walking around nude. I would be inclined to shoot at these dumb asses to take them out of their misery and relieve the eye sore they've bestowed upon society.
For many women it is not a big deal. As for me, my thoughts are much lower.

If public nudity is allowed i hate to see the sites at wal mart
[/COLOR]
I hope not. There would be far more fat ugly stupid looking motherfuckers with Low Self Esteem walking around nude. I would be inclined to shoot at these dumb asses to take them out of their misery and relieve the eye sore they've bestowed upon society. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Cool, not sure how self of esteem remakes to clothes?
If public nudity is allowed i hate to see the sites at wal mart Originally Posted by winn dixie
I just hate to see Wal mart