2020 U.S. Election Predictions

Taking a bit of a hiatus from this place, and, I'm not sure if I'm going to be back before U.S. Election Day. So, if I had to predict without knowing anything about the Durham findings, the SDNY findings, or any of the debates...

Biden wins the popular vote and barely squeaks out the electoral college victory. Ultimately, I don't think Trump did enough, especially during the first two years of his term, to offset the damage caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Add on to that the massive media-entertainment-complex bias against him, social media censorship of his supporters, potential mail-in ballot fraud, and enough people tired of the "chaos"...and I just think it is too much to overcome.

U.S. Senate stays in GOP control, but barely. I see McSally losing in AZ, and perhaps John James winning in Michigan.

U.S. House stays in Democrat control, but they will lose seats to some up-and-coming young guns in the GOP, especially Laura Loomer. She is going to become the GOP equivalent to AOC.
Here's my prediction;

The anti Trump wackos will go on a rampage. Attacking, burning, looting and killing. The media will make them out to be heroes and their victims as villains. Trump will have to use the military to get these violent assholes under control.

Load on up food, toilet paper, guns and ammo. The anti Trump rioters will kill you without a seconds thought.
Taking a bit of a hiatus from this place, and, I'm not sure if I'm going to be back before U.S. Election Day. So, if I had to predict without knowing anything about the Durham findings, the SDNY findings, or any of the debates...

Biden wins the popular vote and barely squeaks out the electoral college victory. Ultimately, I don't think Trump did enough, especially during the first two years of his term, to offset the damage caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Add on to that the massive media-entertainment-complex bias against him, social media censorship of his supporters, potential mail-in ballot fraud, and enough people tired of the "chaos"...and I just think it is too much to overcome.

U.S. Senate stays in GOP control, but barely. I see McSally losing in AZ, and perhaps John James winning in Michigan.

U.S. House stays in Democrat control, but they will lose seats to some up-and-coming young guns in the GOP, especially Laura Loomer. She is going to become the GOP equivalent to AOC. Originally Posted by SecretE
In the Senate, yes, McSally will probably lose in Arizona, Jones in Alabama, and Gardner in Colorado -- net +1 for Democrats. Then there are the toss-up races -- Michigan, Maine, NC, Iowa, Montana, and at least 1 of the 2 Georgia seats. Only Michigan is held by a Democrat. It would take a blue tsunami for Democrats to take controlof the Senate and I don't see that happening.

Democrats will keep control of the House.

Biden wins the popular vote. So many unpredictables for the electoral vote.
  • oeb11
  • 08-31-2020, 03:06 PM
The only poll that matters is Nov 3
Vote your conscience.

And consider the terrorism fomented and enabled by the racist, marxist DPST party.
Prepare for the worst.
Hope for the best.
Originally Posted by matchingmole

Originally Posted by matchingtroll
Biden/Harris win.
Senate stays Republican.
House stays Democrat.

boffo clowns forevah! Originally Posted by matchingmole
Biden/Harris win. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
"win" what?

HillariousNoMore is still claiming she won the 2016 election and most of the LoonaTicks on here do also.

That's why they are advocating mass mailings for the fall election.

There will be roughly 50 lawsuits to resolve the outcome. See Florida 2000.
I predict that no matter who wins the election-- the other side is going to contest the results. That much is clear just by watching any conversation about it all online.

The Senate will stay where it is-- the % might shift slightly.. but the Republicans will hold on to it.

The House will stay where it is-- and most likely.. at the same %. The Democrats will hold on to it.
FUBAR ether way ,,,,,,,,,

U.S. House stays in Democrat control, but they will lose seats to some up-and-coming young guns in the GOP, especially Laura Loomer. She is going to become the GOP equivalent to AOC. Originally Posted by SecretE
Think my prediction was pretty accurate, except for Loomer winning. If Trump is able to pull off the 11:59 PM miracle, it will be the greatest comeback in U.S. Political History...but I doubt it.

I'm taking a break from these political threads.