Biden leads in PA, Georgia, Arizona

As of 8:10 Friday morning.
PA by 6000+
He’ll win Georgia, though I fully expect a recount there. The final margin In PA is going to be big enough that no judge will humor him.

By day’s end, we’ll be confidently able to say that the Turd Reich is no more.
Goddam, how sweet it is!
Who’s cooking crow for the ECCIE Idiot Crew
I'll volunteer. I have some recipes. We can probably ask Mexico to treat. They're gonna have all this extra cash laying around that they didn't have to spend on that fucking wall.
Isn't that ironic ..... like I said yesterday the Dummycrats will keep digging until they "find" enough votes to claim all 4 states that are in question .....isn't it amazing that in all 4 of those states, the final 10% to 25% of those votes counted were ALL for Joe Biden ..... Republicans are not being allowed to be in the rooms where the votes are being counted, even after a judge ruled they are allowed to be there ..... so anyone who doesn't believe the biggest voter fraud in any national election isn't being conducted right now, then you're dumber than you even act on this board ..... I'd be willing to bet that IF you could ever outlaw mail-in ballots in an election, Trump right now would probably be leading Biden by about 10 million votes .....
I think Trump did a good enough job his first three years but when this pandemic hit and how he handled it, I was just like get the fuck out of here, clown. I honest don't think anyone could have handled it more recklessly than he did.

I just believe it is best to err on the side of caution about certain things and definitely do so when it is a deadly virus.
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2020, 08:10 AM
Isn't that ironic ..... like I said yesterday the Dummycrats will keep digging until they "find" enough votes to claim all 4 states that are in question .....isn't it amazing that in all 4 of those states, the final 10% to 25% of those votes counted were ALL for Joe Biden ..... Republicans are not being allowed to be in the rooms where the votes are being counted, even after a judge ruled they are allowed to be there ..... so anyone who doesn't believe the biggest voter fraud in any national election isn't being conducted right now, then you're dumber than you even act on this board ..... I'd be willing to bet that IF you could ever outlaw mail-in ballots in an election, Trump right now would probably be leading Biden by about 10 million votes ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
God Damn that is some loud ass whining!

And lying.

Both parties has monitors in the room....I think a Judge ruled they could move from 20 feet to 6. GTF outta here with your nonsense.

• WTF
  • 11-06-2020, 08:12 AM
I'll volunteer. I have some recipes. We can probably ask Mexico to treat. They're gonna have all this extra cash laying around that they didn't have to spend on that fucking wall. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Fucking Trump was building in the middle of a canyon in Arizona. . no wonder they voted him out.

https://www.hcn.org/articles/borderl...arizona-canyon
You were wrong yesterday and you're wrong today.
You're just parroting trump's blatant lies.
Plus how would you know who the votes were for?
Not my job to educate you about how votes are counted.
Isn't that ironic ..... like I said yesterday the Dummycrats will keep digging until they "find" enough votes to claim all 4 states that are in question .....isn't it amazing that in all 4 of those states, the final 10% to 25% of those votes counted were ALL for Joe Biden ..... Republicans are not being allowed to be in the rooms where the votes are being counted, even after a judge ruled they are allowed to be there ..... so anyone who doesn't believe the biggest voter fraud in any national election isn't being conducted right now, then you're dumber than you even act on this board ..... I'd be willing to bet that IF you could ever outlaw mail-in ballots in an election, Trump right now would probably be leading Biden by about 10 million votes ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
God Damn that is some loud ass whining!

And lying.

Both parties has monitors in the room....I think a Judge ruled they could move from 20 feet to 6. GTF outta here with your nonsense.

. Originally Posted by WTF
They still will not let them in the toom anf if they do not within six feet! And just who do you think monitors the monitor? These dims have and made the system! Fucking idiots!
Love the republicans whining. Love even more the tears of Trumpys. The Idiot Crew say the dumbest things.
  • Trey
  • 11-06-2020, 11:10 AM
Trumper tears taste so sweet it's like candy. Please stop crying you'll make everyone diabetic.

whiny Trumptards