OK Show me!

OK, show me all the video footage of Republicans breaking down in tears. Show me the Fox anchors barely able to speak all choked up holding back tears. Wasn't that the prediction along with the Blue Wave, landslide?

I kinda liked this headline.

https://time.com/5907546/america-divided-2020-election/

Even If Joe Biden Wins, He Will Govern in Donald Trump's America

Even with the White House nearing their grasp, Biden’s supporters could be forgiven if they found it hard to keep the faith. The 2020 election did not go according to plan for the Democrats. It was a far cry from the sweeping repudiation of Trump that the polls had forecast and liberals craved. After all the outrage and activism, a projected $14 billion spent and millions more votes this time than last, Trump’s term is ending the way it began: with an election once again teetering on a knife’s edge, and a nation entrenched in stalemate, torn between two realities, two orientations, two sets of facts.

Amid record turnout, Biden seemed sure to win the popular vote, possibly with an outright majority—a resounding statement by any standard. But many Democrats expected more. They believed that voters had soured on Trump and his party, that his mishandling of the pandemic and divisive style had alienated a wide swath of the electorate, that a new political era was about to be born and Trumpism banished to history’s dustbin. They awoke to a different reality. “Democrats always argued, ‘If more people voted, we would win,’” says GOP strategist Brad Todd, co-author of The Great Revolt: Inside the Populist Coalition Reshaping American Politics. “Well, guess what? Everybody voted, and it didn’t help the Democrats. There is a multi-racial, working-class ethos that is animating the new Republican coalition.”

Trump tears mugs coming to website near you
Does anyone else think I'm still on ignore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3M0BsV7uJE
The whining and crying is coming. And I love it.
trumpy bears are going 2 for $9.95.
The whining and crying is coming. And I love it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Show me when you see it, OK?
No tears! Just pissed that the election has been stolen and the dims know it!
No tears! Just pissed that the election has been stolen and the dims know it! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Stolen, lol. Trump got voted out. Other republicans did just fine.

The people made America great again by firing Trump.
No tears! Just pissed that the election has been stolen and the dims know it! Originally Posted by winn dixie
How?

you guys are tools.

Stolen? The only thing stolen was your hope, dreams, and dignity. If you have proof that it was stolen, why don't you put it up? Or would you rather just cry about it?
Does anyone else think I'm still on ignore?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
"Obama has been waiting for this to make our country communist".

Stolen? The only thing stolen was your hope, dreams, and dignity. If you have proof that it was stolen, why don't you put it up? Or would you rather just cry about it? Originally Posted by Lapdog
He has no proof. He would rather just cry.

He also never had any dignity to begin with, so that couldn't have been stolen from him.