What A Blockbuster (i.e. U.S. Election 2020)

I don't know if anyone could write a better political thriller than the one playing out right now. The courts are going to be heavily involved. Will Barrett recuse herself from any motions or hearings? Will any state end up having to use a contingent election (election via the state's representatives), if the December 12th deadline to certify a state's election results can't be met using the original election ballots (and most of those contested state legislatures are GOP majority)? While Trump has a mountain to climb, anyone calling this for Biden right now is very premature.
The courts won't make any decision of interest. There is no real complex legal issues at play.
Trump is suing because that’s the only thing he knows what to do.

It’s all he has left to do.

Hopefully the GOP will tell him to STFU AND GTFO..
The courts won't make any decision of interest. There is no real complex legal issues at play. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah, blatant blindness!
The courts won't make any decision of interest. There is no real complex legal issues at play. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I respectfully disagree. There is a SHIT ton of fraud being documented, from poll workers improperly "curing" ballots, to late deliveries of absentee ballots, to software glitches...plus that 6-3 (sometimes 5-4) SCOTUS.
America Made Great Again with Trump getting voted out. I love AMERICA.
Hopefully the GOP will tell him to STFU AND GTFO.. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If they had secure control of the Senate, yeah, maybe, the RINO's do that. However, if the GA Senate race goes to a runoff, there is a chance there would be a tied Senate with Harris becoming the tie-breaker. They may not all be with Trump, but they are all about preservation of power.
I respectfully disagree. There is a SHIT ton of fraud being documented, from poll workers curing ballots to software glitches...plus that 6-3 (sometimes 5-4) SCOTUS. Originally Posted by SecretE
wrong. You dont get to put you evidence on at the SC. They have put no evidence on at the lower courts and when asked about evidence they have come up with excuses for why they dont have it or given some silly answers like "there is a non-zero number of republican monitors present at the vote counts" after they claimed that republicans were excluded from monitoring the counts.

Judges are simply throwing out the frivolous claims.

Stop listening to Guiliani and Don Jr., they are just lying for tv.

If there was fraud, present it at court.
I respectfully disagree. There is a SHIT ton of fraud being documented, from poll workers improperly "curing" ballots, to late deliveries of absentee ballots, to software glitches...plus that 6-3 (sometimes 5-4) SCOTUS. Originally Posted by SecretE

u also have poll workers wearing biden masks. thats pretty blatant.

not what I call a neutral poll worker.
u also have poll workers wearing biden masks. thats pretty blatant.

not what I call a neutral poll worker. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Didn't happen.
Didn't happen. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
fucking back that shit up? bub!

Most corrupt election in the U.S. ever!

If you dont believe it thats your ignorance!
No he is an old fashioned wind up toy like the democrats love. Wind his key and he will say exactly what he was designed to say. They used to reward people like him with work up in the big house.
Will Barrett recuse herself from any motions or hearings? Originally Posted by SecretE
No.
Didn't happen. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
How would you know?

Are you actually from Louisiana and lecturing anyone on legitimate government?

On January 20, 2021 Joe Biden will take the oath of office and become the 46th POTUS.