It's all over but the crying

• Trey
  • 11-07-2020, 11:00 AM
So are you hillbillies gonna try and start your civil war? Or can you accept Donald Trump ain't your president!!! Lol hahahahahahahahaha.baaaaahahah hahahahhahahha!!
The ECCIE Idiot Crew Militia aren’t gonna do anything but type a bunch of crap about their guns.

Actual rubes and Trumpys will stay tuned to Twitter, Fox, Rush (for a little while anyway) and Q awaiting their signal to start a war. it’ll never come because even though the folks on Fox are saddened by Trumps loss they ultimately know this is how the system works.
I have gone through 12 Presidents. I can’t think of one that personifies the sleazy side of political corruption more than Joe Biden.
Nixon and Trump personified sleazy politics and trump was corrupt on top of that.
I have gone through 12 Presidents. I can’t think of one that personifies the sleazy side of political corruption more than Joe Biden. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I can.

Nixon and Trump personified sleazy politics and trump was corrupt on top of that. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
No stupid, Trump exposed it. That was Trump's main mission.
No stupid, Trump exposed it. That was Trump's main mission. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He exposed it, by being it. He was the big fish feeding at the bottom of the swamp unable to pull the plug on the drain because he has small hands for fins.
No stupid, Trump exposed it. That was Trump's main mission. Originally Posted by Levianon17

No dummy. He is corrupt and continued his corrupt ways from day one through today.

Trumps main mission was to enrich Trump. Which it worked to an extent as he’d likely be bankrupt already. But I see another bankruptcy and some massive civil fines coming in NY.

I also see some criminal charges filed in his near future. He’s corrupt
Poor Trumptards.

Biden will do nothing.

He doesn't have the power to

But can't tell you dumb asses anything

The President is a figure head. Thats it

He doesn't even have money. That is how this works

Hiden Biden will be booted and you will have a cum guzzling whore in his place and nothing will get done.

He wont ban guns because he knows that he will destroy the dems.

Nothing will happen. Lame duck president
Laura Ingraham also told supporters of the president to "stand tall and be proud of your efforts and his."

"It was all worth it," she said. "We all helped reshape the national conversation on China, on immigration, on trade and political correctness, etc. We don't have time to bury our heads in crying towels."
delusional