Hair Length and Color: Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Short, thick, curvy
Recommendation: Yes
I loved her in Richardson. She is so very far away now. ��
Her location has to hurt her business.
Her location has to hurt her business. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
She's an intelligent woman that follows her goals. Remember that photo on her wall, of a house? It wasn't hers, it was her dream, her goal. Buying her own place took her north. After looking in Melissa and Anna, she found her house near the border. She would drive down to Richardson everyday, so that was 2 hours roundtrip of time and gas. So starting her own shop close to home, that is spacious and humble, made sense to her.
Things are more relaxed up here, compared to the hubbub of Dallas. She's actually quite handy for Choctaw trips, just give yourself an extra hour to enjoy her charms.
I miss the old days of Thai Nina and Thai Jessica in Richardson.
I miss the old days of Thai Nina and Thai Jessica in Richardson. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Hold on to those memories as long as you can, but don't miss out on what is available today.
In a year from now, "today" will be "the good ole days".
Yes, it is quite a haul from the Dallas area. Not bad if you are in the McKinney area. Older building on a fairly busy road. Same great services as when at other locations.
Thanks for the review

Services have always been YMMV.. never shared a menu of services
Why is this in the amp review section?
It is an amp.
Why is this in the amp review section? Originally Posted by CaptainZman
When she was in an apartment, I considered her to be Indie. When she started using Salon Suites, I kept that opinion. I still feel that way, however, her new location has several rooms, a lobby, and has had a friend work with her for awhile to handle the work load. So, her business model is morphing into an Amp.
Thanks for the review

Originally Posted by london2012
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
100% agree. Several times I just wanted the massage as it was excellent. My junk getting moved out of her way was just a bonus.
Saw her this morning and was mad great as always. Seen her for years but she looks great right now. Lost a little weight but nothing of her tits and none of those meaty lips. YMMV if new but if she knows you it is business as usual. Great kisser to with those full lips. Not doing a review