Creamy vs. Squirting Providers

I've been lucky enough to have dated a woman who squirts and I've seen a provider here that also squirts. Both produce a water-like liquid. I'm wondering if there are any on this board that actually provide a creamy substance when orgasming. I've seen this in videos but there don't seem to be many out there. So it got me wondering about the ladies on this board. Comments? Thoughts?
I never heard of creamy substance. Must be a rare find.... good look in your search!
.......or it's an infection
Creamy. That happens just before Aunt Flo comes knocking. The creamy stuff is egg yoke shedding itself from her inside. The other options are an infection or the previous guy's spunk. Did it taste salty?
I think the cream may come from the use of lubricants. Some women orgasm harder than others and are able to expel their own juices. I dont think its any other guys gizz like some implied.
I think the cream may come from the use of lubricants. Some women orgasm harder than others and are able to expel their own juices. I dont think its any other guys gizz like some implied. Originally Posted by exoticentyce
+1 sometimes you can't tell because of the cover but I know back when I was with my ex she came like that more than a couple times.
It was an extreme turn on
I'm had the pleasuse of my ATF provider creaming in one session and squirting in another! It was the first time she had squirted! All good menories...