Guys its just not cool!

Ok guys its really not cool...
If a provider post saying she will be visiting your city and you decide to prebook
Its not cool to NCNS or cancel I understand things happen and you may need to CALL and cancel but NCNS...if she blocks a time off for you and someone else wants the same time shehas to turn them away for you and then you don't come by then the other person is already doing something else... now she has missed two because of you.
I am not aiming this towards everyone but for then men who like to play games you know who you are its not cool.
Hey, Kinky Kelly! Im the Sexy Stud!

And I agree. Its very inconsiderate.
Totally not cool. I'm new here and I hope that this is not the norm.
Im sorry to here that kelly. Thats one reason why i never really pre-book appts.
nia last time I came it was not like this everyone showed up but back at home in dallas its normal for men to play these silly games and I belive they do it because there is a lot of copmetition and he can always say oh I will see her next week my plan A finally responded...I belive I did so well here as a visitor because they could not say next week...but things are different for every provider my expirience may be totally opposit of yours we all have our ups and downs
Insofar as NCNS goes, I feel your pain. Trust me... guys aren't the only one guilty of this

I would encourage the ladies to do what the guys (or at least those with balls) do and call out anybody who does this, assuming you have waited a day or two for some kind of response/explanation. This would definitely piss a few guys off, but others of us would be more inclined to see any gal who calls guys out on here, cuz we know she's probably going to show up
Insofar as NCNS goes, I feel your pain. Trust me... guys aren't the only one guilty of this

I would encourage the ladies to do what the guys (or at least those with balls) do and call out anybody who does this, assuming you have waited a day or two for some kind of response/explanation. This would definitely piss a few guys off, but others of us would be more inclined to see any gal who calls guys out on here, cuz we know she's probably going to show up Originally Posted by WorknMan
So where do you suggest I call out these guys?
So where do you suggest I call out these guys? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Right here in the co-ed forum. Again though. I'd suggest waiting a day or three for the guys to make contact with you and offer up an explanation, like maybe the wife was supposed to go out of town for a couple of days, and came home unexpectedly early. I mean, sometimes 'shit happens' and an NCNS is unavoidable, for both guys and gals. (Though admittedly, that kind of thing should be very rare.)
Popcorn and a large drink please! It goes both ways, but it does really suck when you pay for all the travel expenses.
I never pre book when I'm travelling. I love my gents in Austin and Houston, but this has happend to me from both cities and often I might add. It's disappointing and the guys that were truly wanting to play suffer for it. I hope this changes for Austin.
perhaps his mom just landed at ABIA unannounced and was at the Airport, waiting for a ride??

perhaps he got you confused with another Provider he already saw?

perhaps his parents showed up at 9pm in from Waco and did not call first.

perhaps he got a call back from Plan B offering a multi hour at reduced rates

perhaps his kid got sick 5 minutes before session

perhaps his car broke down

perhaps his hobby phone was out of minutes

perhaps he fell asleep

perhaps he got poopy tummy as he pulled into your incall

perhaps... ( :

the above are actual excuses used on me... but yes they should at least attempted .. but in the end ladies and gents, just say I cant make it,, I dont care what your reason is,, just give me a heads up
NCNS's are definitely not cool at all, whether it be by a hobbiest or a provider.
I don't know why some people have to play stupid games, have some common courtesy and call or text.
Hope things go better for you Kandy
@RALPHEY BOY - Haha, the sick kid/relative one is my favorite. Just like 'my dog ate my homework', that one is timeless.
NSNC is never a nice thing! Provider or Hobbyist!
One provider said her kid got in a fight at school. I'm like did he win or lose? She did not know! mmmmm????? LOL I lost out but I have not been back.