Is there even an acronym for this?

I was approached by a provider friend that wants me to host a gloryhole. I think their was a bunch of talk about it a bit ago. Anyway, I have a vivid imagination and got to thinking about how hot it would be to put a little spin on it. I know one girl usually fluffs and the other does the mouth hugging! But....what if you just walked in and the two girls were lined up both on their knees. One for oral pleasure and the other in a man's most favorite
yoga pose ready to receive. Is this something that sounds really hot or is it overboard? Silly question I suppose. I thought it was pretty taboo, and may want to try it out.
BOI OI OING!
I'll be waiting for that ad. While you're at it I would like to request a dozen girls doggie in a row.
Count me in please!
I like Rockerrick idea 12 in a row and just yell out next.
LOL guys... delusions of adequacy.
I think a lot of guys will be paitiently waiting for that ad.
Tell her yes!
Coming soon to incall near you!!
We do them once a month and its always been a hit......... Good luck in you adventures Scarlett!
Yup we shall start offering this next week. Since we cant mention these kinds of things in ad's, the notice will be sent out via yahoo group. Maybe we can do it together Scarlett
Email me if you would like to know about my personal experience with the glory hole. I may have some useful resources you will like as well.

Huntertheminx@gmail.com