Bill Whittle: The Obama admin isn’t incompetent, they seek to DESTROY this country and they are succeeding

A very passionate Bill Whittle says on this week’s Trifecta that he’s done entertaining ideas that incompetence is the reason for our fiscal insanity and that going forward he’s operating under the assumption that the people running this country are trying to destroy it and they are succeeding.
Watch below:

http://www.therightscoop.com/bill-wh...re-succeeding/
When you realize Obama is deliberately trying to destroy the country, suddenly all his behavior becomes explicable.
FUCKING LOONY TUNES! GET OUT WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME!
Pinheads.
  • Doove
  • 12-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Who's Bill Whittle?

And if Obama is trying to destroy the country, what does he consider losing 6 million jobs in 9 months?
A very passionate Bill Whittle says on this week’s Trifecta that he’s done entertaining ideas that incompetence is the reason for our fiscal insanity and that going forward he’s operating under the assumption that the people running this country are trying to destroy it and they are succeeding.
Watch below:

http://www.therightscoop.com/bill-wh...re-succeeding/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I agree with everything Whittle said. It was like listening to myself.

Occam's razor states that the simplest answer that's consistant with all the facts is the answer most likely to be true.

Why does Obama do the things he does? He's deliberately trying to destroy the country because he hates the country. Like Whittle said in the video, all of the influential people in Obama's life have been radical leftist America haters. Of course he hates America. It's the simplest answer and it's consistant with the facts.

When Jeremiah Wright was ranting God damn America from the pulpit, Obama was probably cheering.
OMG, the sky is falling for the 21st time this month! Let's get outta here!
Village Idiot, please exit anytime you feel free.....

Thanks for bumping my thread, more eyeballs will now see the Whittle dialogue.

Thanks for bumping my thread, more eyeballs will now see the Whittle dialogue. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Your welcome!
Will you re-bump in 10 days ?
Will you re-bump in 10 days ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I will put it on my calendar to re-bump this thread every time I start a new Hey Whirly, Wisconsin is still "Trending" Obama thread.
No surprise that the Village Idiot would need a calendar reminder for such a mundane task.

I hear that other Village Idiots tie a string around their fingers for such things...didn't they teach you that one in Village Idiot training school ?
No surprise that the Village Idiot would need a calendar reminder for such a mundane task.

I hear that other Village Idiots tie a string around their fingers for such things...didn't they teach you that one in Village Idiot training school ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Nope, but it appears they taught you well!
Did they teach you to say that in Village Idiot training school?

I think i stopped using that comeback line in the 1st grade.

Nope, but it appears they taught you well! Originally Posted by bigtex
I think i stopped using that comeback line in the 1st grade.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I suspect it was during the third and final year of your 1st grade experience?