ASHLEY JUDD............SHE WON'T DARE RUN (IN KENTUCKY)

"Tennessee Is Home"..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46SnEcgAECA

Why not? Hillary ran in New York.
Kentucky isn't New York...........the equivalent of someone claiming NJ as their home but running in NY State. Not a successful strategy, but I hope she does..the GOP will make her look foolish.
  • Seedy
  • 02-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Let her run, it's still almost a free country.
she could run in California if she wanted to. No district specific residency laws per se.

She could definitely earn my, er, vote.

And Im willing to be there are more Ashley Judd fans in KY than GOP fans. But the notion of the GOP making anybody look foolish is laughable. Outside, of course, of their own candidates!
Very likely to run and may well win. McConnell will have a TeaNut primary opponent who may beat him. And if that happens, then she has a very good chance. I'll give to the TeaNut is he (or she) runs.
The dramatical music in that Infowars video is awesome.
She sure went downhill in the looks department.
Why not? Hillary ran in New York. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Liberals love liberals - even if they are from out of state.

And Hillary wasn't the first transplant, either. NY elected RFK Senator as soon as got there.
She sure went downhill in the looks department. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She and her 5 years younger husband Dario are splitting up.

Maybe he doesn't want to be part of politics? Or maybe she doesn't want her husband alley catting around while she is campaigning? No bimbo eruptions for Dario?
She sure went downhill in the looks department. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'd still do her.
she could run in California if she wanted to. No district specific residency laws per se.

She could definitely earn my, er, vote.

And Im willing to be there are more Ashley Judd fans in KY than GOP fans. But the notion of the GOP making anybody look foolish is laughable. Outside, of course, of their own candidates! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

that wiuld be a very small "er"
I'd still do her. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
In a heartbeat!
Id vote for her!