Who's your Final Four?

Midwest - (3) Mich St
West- (1) Gonzaga.......... (longshot even being a #1 seed)
South- (3) Florida
East- (1) Indiana

i'm thinking Indiana might win it all but this is a tough year to pick someone. realistically about 20 teams have a solid chance at winning it this year.

also could this be the year that Gonzaga makes the Final Four?
1. Jewish Lawyer

2. Munchmaster

3. Yassup Rider

4. CuteOldGuy.

Fight to the death.
1. Jewish Lawyer

2. Munchmaster

3. Yassup Rider

4. CuteOldGuy.

Fight to the death. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Doesn't matter who wins.
Still going to get screwed by the Democrats and Republicans
close call for Gonzaga..... almost saw a 16 beat a 1
how can the NCAA take the #1 and #2 out of the Pac 12 and make both of them a 12 seed, both won

yea, we got our butts beat and our worse game of the year but see above

did anybody do any business today? I got zero phone calls and zero emails
damn Harvard #14 just beat New Mexico #3, guess the smart guys win
Actually Oregon finished 3rd and Cal 4th in the regular season, although Oregon did win the Pac-12 tournament. Still, I agree, both teams were seeded way too low.
I stand corrected but how did Colorado that finished 5th get a 10 seed

Florida Gulf Coast a 15 seat beats #2 Georgetown, I think only the 9th time that has happened
Colorado was overrated... also gone now
War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death.

War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poo
Poo
Pee, and
Pee!

LMAO! He's BAACK!

Poo
Poo
Pee, and
Pee!

LMAO! He's BAACK!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
to hand your ass again, have you noticed how many sig lines include your name?if it were me, I would leave this board, to the tune of "Hang down your head, tom doddley "

how come your green light is never on?

this pic makes me think of you
Poo
Poo
Pee, and
Pee!

LMAO! He's BAACK!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
. . . and Assup the jackass is still the reigning:

And the self repeating begins. then comes the shit smearing. The cartoons. And then the ignorant ethnic slurs.

FYI -- asshole, the Golem, which you think you're insulting me with, was a hero in legend, and protected the Prague ghetto from assholes... Like you.

Read up on your bigotry before you call someone Superman.

It only makes you look more ignorant than we all know you to be. If that's possible.

Wanna piss me off? Find another name... This one makes you look like a stupid fucking redneck.

Gopher, Everett?
And the self repeating begins. then comes the shit smearing. The cartoons. And then the ignorant ethnic slurs.

FYI -- asshole, the Golem, which you think you're insulting me with, was a hero in legend, and protected the Prague ghetto from assholes... Like you.

Read up on your bigotry before you call someone Superman.

It only makes you look more ignorant than we all know you to be. If that's possible.

Wanna piss me off? Find another name... This one makes you look like a stupid fucking redneck.

Gopher, Everett? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Definition of GOLEM

2 : something or someone resembling a golem [an artificial human being, such as Assup the jackass: the animated piece of shit]: as b : blockhead

Synonyms
airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), cluck, clunk, cretin, deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, idiot, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/golem