Jimmy NAILS Charlton's clenched jaw

That's the kind of shit an actor stoops to when he or she hasn't had a decent movie in a decade.

I'd rather listen to his opinions on drug vaccines and autism than his opinions on the 2nd Amendment
That's the kind of shit an actor stoops to when he or she hasn't had a decent movie in a decade.

I'd rather listen to his opinions on drug vaccines and autism than his opinions on the 2nd Amendment Originally Posted by ExNYer
Word!

(But you don't expect Little Stevie to post anything other than worthless drivel, do you?)
I think Jimmy is suffering from actor envy more than anything
else, have you seen his attempts at dramatic rolls.

He couldn't shine Charlton Heston's shoes while he was waiting
for his next scene.

That's what happens when you basically make the same movie over and over
and over and over.

That and Jenny took him for a ride.
Even uber liberal Bob Beckel thought Carrey was stupid. He compared what Heston had done and was doing when he was Carrey's age. Heston was in the civil rights movement marching in the south and speaking for civil rights in Hollywood when it wasn't cool yet.
Li'l Stevie get your paws off Heston's legacy you damn dirty ape.
I think Douglas C. Neidermayer said it best ...

FAGGOTS!

You faggots deify Heston, but shit on Americans.

FAGGOTS!
I think Douglas C. Neidermayer said it best ...

YSSUP = FAGGOT!

You straight guy's deify Heston, but shit on Yssup.

Cause he's is a FAGGOT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Why yes it's true.

That Neidermayer was an insightful guy.

ha ha ha ha
Bizarre, hard to understand and probably counter-productive if Carrey is truly interested in trying to meaningfully participate in the debate on gun control. He's an oddball, always has been.

Jenny McCarthy on the other hand, is one fine fucking piece of ass.
Attached Images File Type: jpg white-house-jenny-mccarthy-2008-675x900.jpg (361.9 KB, 21 views)
Every now and then, you get one right, Timmy!

+1
Something I think we can all agree on TimPage... Jenny McCarthy is one fine piece of ass.....
Bizarre, hard to understand and probably counter-productive if Carrey is truly interested in trying to meaningfully participate in the debate on gun control. He's an oddball, always has been.

Jenny McCarthy on the other hand, is one fine fucking piece of ass. Originally Posted by timpage
Fine POA, no doubt.

But Jenny is an even bigger oddball that Jim.
Now that you've brought in a former playmate, she says that Carrey crazy from vaccinations he got for a movie. So who is crazier, the Canadian with a faltering career or the naked model.