Ireland Baldwin - Damn.

Staff edit, entire topic is forbidden by the rules of the site. CC
Cute gal. she has Kim to thank for that.
Pederast!
Pederast! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We're not inside your mind right now Yssup.

Or was the question.

Say the first thing that comes into your mind
when I say Yssup?

Narcissistic Bitch!!

ha ha ha ha
Cross dresser!
Is she the one that Baldwin called "a little pig" a few years back on the voicemail that the wife leaked during the divorce proceedings?

I dunno, those kind of photos provided to the press at age 17? I disagree with it.
As do I. as does ECCIE!
Cross dresser! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Put that box of Kleenex down Yssup,
and go to another thread, shame on you.

ha ha ha ha
Not an issue with me, jerkoff. Simply against board rules. Obviously that means nothing to you, Sky Pilot!

Of course where you're from ...
Is she the one that Baldwin called "a little pig" a few years back on the voicemail that the wife leaked during the divorce proceedings?

I dunno, those kind of photos provided to the press at age 17? I disagree with it. Originally Posted by timpage
Yep, she is the one from the divorce proceeding.

Alec Baldwin is a dick, but I have to say that leaking that VM was unfair.

Kids can drive parents crazy with frustration and disappointment. Every parent has a bad moment where he or she lashes out verbally at a child. Baldwin had the misfortune to have his bad moment caught on tape by a vindictive ex-wife.
Not an issue with me, jerkoff. Simply against board rules. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't think so. I only posted a link to a news article. I didn't actually post a photo.

If you can't mention anyone under 18 for any reason, then what happens to all the discussions about the Sandy Hook shootings?
Not my call, bro. Bit I've been smacked for less.
Not my call, bro. Bit I've been smacked for less. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Same goes here, CC
What part of this statement do you guys not get? And yet you do it over and over.

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.