Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She’s in solid shape, skinny, toned
Recommendation: Yes
That's not in Katy Noob.
LMT
My man forced an LMT place to give him a handy. True eccie soldier.
  • Cee
  • 01-07-2024, 05:22 PM
That's not in Katy Noob. Originally Posted by tacogrande
Alief is more like it...
Howellville is the village
Take a chance, you never know......stick with it and spend a little more $$$ & time, the fresh new ones, regardless of age are usually worth it. A little coaxing is all the brain needs.....a little more over time will likely get you the honey hole. These ladies need to make money, but they have wants & needs too, ymmv.
Take a chance, you never know......stick with it and spend a little more $$$ & time, the fresh new ones, regardless of age are usually worth it. A little coaxing is all the brain needs.....a little more over time will likely get you the honey hole. These ladies need to make money, but they have wants & needs too, ymmv. Originally Posted by Sasa1986
Have you gotten action here? The true LMT places are very strict from my experience. Oasis on 610 the girls told me management literally spy on them in case they do any extras.
Damn you had me at toned and skinny
Have you gotten action here? The true LMT places are very strict from my experience. Oasis on 610 the girls told me management literally spy on them in case they do any extras. Originally Posted by houston23
I push the envelope wherever I go. These ladies want the same thing we do, they are just waiting for the right opportunities. Some have a low body count, some high. Regardless, if you stick with it, you'll likely be rewarded in the end.
Regardless, if you stick with it, you'll likely be rewarded in the end. Originally Posted by Sasa1986
You’re really talking to Greeksquad, right?
You’re really talking to Greeksquad, right? Originally Posted by Michael8219
All who need to hear, my brother. I have not met one yet that hasn't given in and loved it