Encounter: Sad situation the one and only Jessica Jade

Date: 06/12/19
Name: Jessica Jade
User ID:: Jessica Jade
Phone: She can provide
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=132516 (eccie link -DM)
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Plano 75/Parker area
Activities: Chit chat, little FIV, started mish see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde as always pulled up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Super thin compared to the Jessica we all new and loved, stil has beautiful eyes and that little tooth gap in front
Recommendation: No
thanks for the review

Any of you ladies reading this it would be nice if you reached out to her and tried to get her some help. She is the sweetest person around but years of abuse and neglect by society have take me their toll. She could use some strong guidance
(edit by Namssa

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.}
Whatever it is, I know she had lots of provider friends and connections on here. Would be nice if some of the providers reached out and tried to get her some help. There are plenty of place in DFW that can do that but someone has to get her there on her own free will. Don't even know if that is possible
  • Lanny
  • 06-30-2019, 09:32 PM
Just spoke to JJade...she disputes the OPs account in its entirety...states that OP "blew her phone up" trying to meet her and when It didnt happen, OP threatened a Fake Review...take this under advisement, fellow mongers...
Denial doesn’t fix the problems . Been going on way to long. I just hope she gets in the right place at the right time
This woman needs help...denying it is simply an injustice to her....so Lanny (professional John...wow how impressive!)don’t try and be a white knight. It only makes you look like an ass trying to take advantage by scoring brownie points. Stupidass!!!!-

I truly care about this woman as a human being. And if anyone doesn’t like that- then fuck you and don’t be so selfish!
Just spoke to JJade...she disputes the OPs account in its entirety...states that OP "blew her phone up" trying to meet her and when It didnt happen, OP threatened a Fake Review...take this under advisement, fellow mongers... Originally Posted by Lanny
This woman needs help...denying it is simply an injustice to her....so Lanny (professional John...wow how impressive!)don’t try and be a white knight. It only makes you look like an ass trying to take advantage by scoring brownie points. Stupidass!!!!-

I truly care about this woman as a human being. And if anyone doesn’t like that- then fuck you and don’t be so selfish!
Has anyone seen or heard from her lately. Such a special sweet person
  • Lanny
  • 11-06-2019, 11:55 AM

I truly care about this woman as a human being. And if anyone doesn’t like that- then fuck you and don’t be so selfish! Originally Posted by Nitrous
I actually spoke with JJade yesterday...she expressed a desire to get back in the game...not sure where you get YOUR info...I also will not enter your name calling immaturity...
Having fun in Jr High are ya?
  • Lanny
  • 11-06-2019, 12:03 PM
Spoke to Jjade yesterday...anyone seeking her side of story, may be interested that she is wanting to get back on eccie..
Hows Jr High working out for you, Nitrous?
This Jessica Jade?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1067725

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...as-7099#erotic

p.s. I just notice the original review is from June.

WTF???