Raccoons and opossums

Too whom it my concern. When I say coon I am referencing the previously mentioned raccoon. I also call an opossum a Possum and am not referring to George Jones. I went coon hunting as a child in the ‘50’ s long before I ever saw a black person. I find it odd you can display a picture of a coon ,yet the word is considered racist. You city boys really need to exit the concrete from time to time.

In the 60’s I met Mr. Acy Malone . The man taught me a lot of life lessons. He truly defined slow and continuous wins the race. My father was watermelon and tomato farmer in the summer and a carpenter / roughneck through the fall and winter. I asked MR Acey how he got so much done going as slow as he was and he said you have to keep it off the end of the row.

If you ever raised chickens for eggs in your back yard you know a coon is not your friend albeit how cute they are.

So basically I don’t give a fuck what anybody thought my intentions or motives were, saying it was a racist comment only shows your totally ignorant of the subject matter

Good day
Figured someone would catch that.
Sure you did, someone is a sniveling man bun retard, before you go running to the mods, in this instance I am not referring to you
Too whom it my concern. When I say coon I am referencing the previously mentioned raccoon. I also call an opossum a Possum and am not referring to George Jones. I went coon hunting as a child in the ‘50’ s long before I ever saw a black person. I find it odd you can display a picture of a coon ,yet the word is considered racist. You city boys really need to exit the concrete from time to time.

In the 60’s I met Mr. Acy Malone . The man taught me a lot of life lessons. He truly defined slow and continuous wins the race. My father was watermelon and tomato farmer in the summer and a carpenter / roughneck through the fall and winter. I asked MR Acey how he got so much done going as slow as he was and he said you have to keep it off the end of the row.

If you ever raised chickens for eggs in your back yard you know a coon is not your friend albeit how cute they are.

So basically I don’t give a fuck what anybody thought my intentions or motives were, saying it was a racist comment only shows your totally ignorant of the subject matter

Good day Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I have the afore mentioned possums and raccoons eating on my deck at night with the cats. If you say coon, then I think of nothing else but the four-legged kind. Anyone else thinks of something else...they just might have some racism in them.
what do they think of when you say cracker

ritz?
Sure you did, someone is a sniveling man bun retard, before you go running to the mods, in this instance I am not referring to you Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Good for you, dude, because I haven’t mentioned your behavior to anybody outside of this forum. Certainly not the staff.

Of course, I can’t speak for anyone else. But I can’t imagine your insults, foul language, threats, raging, etc., offended anyone but me…

You’ll never know.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ritz? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Or bottom feeding libturd.

Actually the plain saltine, Ritzis for high rollers
I have the afore mentioned possums and raccoons eating on my deck at night with the cats. If you say coon, then I think of nothing else but the four-legged kind. Anyone else thinks of something else...they just might have some racism in them. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You think? The possums are pest for sure and will also eat ones damned chickens but they also eat ticks and other pesky insects. Where is Granny Clampett when you need her

I bet you don’t get any points from the nazis
You think? The possums are pest for sure and will also eat ones damned chickens but they also eat ticks and other pesky insects. Where is Granny Clampett when you need her Originally Posted by oilfieldace
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

She’ll be along.
bottom feeding libturd. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
bfl = YRSE
What is YRSE?
I have the afore mentioned possums and raccoons eating on my deck at night with the cats. If you say coon, then I think of nothing else but the four-legged kind. Anyone else thinks of something else...they just might have some racism in them. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Guinea is another interesting animal that coons love to kill. I bought 20 of the high dollar little creatures about a year ago. They are quite interesting to watch. Unfortunately Tom is the only one left. I was down to Tom and Jerry, which I had to change her spelling to Jeri when I caught the bitch laying an egg
possums- Dont eat good! But they are natural snake hunters and are somewhat immune to their poisons! If you dont have chickens or other [foul] they are good to have around the house or camp in the hill country.

coons- Greasy and dont eat good! Being a country boy i can tell instantly if youre a city slick by how you say or spell coon! Again, if you dont have yard birds. Coons are good to have around and will keep the feral cats away! Also I have coon hounds and have spent many a nights in creek beds listening to coon hounds chase them masked bandits!
Coons can be pests. But god dang I respect the furry lil suckers!

Dont know how the word "coon" ever became derogatory?
Dont wanna know!