Lower Greenville Staycation

I am taking an impromptu staycation at a condo in Lower Greenville til Thursday.

It feels so different than Plano here! I'm pretending I'm a childless city girl, sophisticated and hip, with only her chihuahuas as family. Fighting the end of the world one bj at a time

Can anyone tell me the best hole in the wall eating places around Lower Greenville? I love breakfast food, Thai, desserts and shifty dive bars with giant burgers.

I also brought all of my cosplay to make some videos and get ready for Halloween. So, if anyone knows any great thrift, resale, or consignment stores around, please drop me a line!

Oh and anything dog friendly would be cool. Don't worry about telling me about Velvet Taco, I think that's half the reason I picked this place

Thank you, thank you! I've never had a solo vacation, so I'm am stoked to play a bit and just BE for a few days.
Howdy,

I have enjoyed Milos http://www.milobutterfingers.com/. Bangkok @ Greenville is right next door.

Enjoy your Staycation.
Finally down in my neck of the woods. Ditto on the spots Saustin noted. Milos hasn't changed or been cleaned since my college days in the early 80's for dive bars. Bangkok for Thai is good and next door. Goodwill store at lowest greenville south of Ross can be good for costume hunting.
Are you playing while you are down here or strictly vacation time?
John’s Cafe, and Gold Rush for breakfast.

Ships for some cold beers
Village Baking Company - Amazing pastries, love the Jambon Beurre (ask them to heat it)

Company Café - love their menu and you should try the venison breakfast tacos.

Great place to have a staycation.
  • zont
  • 09-17-2022, 02:07 PM
Somehow, I got good vibes about this post. I do admire a lady with the imagination to come up with something like this and then go out and do it.
How was it Smurfy?

btw - I like John's too for breakfast or lunch.