No References, No Fun.

Here's your predicament:

So I work for a private law firm and there's no way or reason I'm going to let our secratary question me why random person calls work place asking if I work there. So p411 is not happening.

The random BP chicks I've seen aren't really easy to contact. Some of their numbers are out, I don't save the numbers, I was on a hobbying hiatus.

So all these women I see on here require references but I don't have any.

How do I go about getting and building my "rep" and getting to finally seeing top notch providers?

Do I have to TOFMT with random BP Chicks first that are currently providing?

I can't afford dropping $100-$140 on a BP provider that may not even count in the eyes of desired verified provider. Then some of these women need 2.

Basically, I can't afford it.

So I'm just SOL right? Are there any other options?

All I can tell providers are that - I'm not a cop, I'm enjoyable, I will not disrespect you (because hey, I'm putting my reputation and image on the line by seeing you - I want to be as nice as possible and not have my phone # or pic from a phone cam splattered anywhere online) and just provide you with good dick. I'll also make you laugh because I got a good sense of humor.

That's it. All I want is some simple, NSA, guilt-producing, sex with a top notch provider.

But I get it - you have to give a little before you receive and my work reputation is a little way more important to me.
All I can say is that P411 is very discreet about how they do their screening. I'm confident that if you asked that they make the call to you at your work under some pretense, they'll be happy to help. I am a big fan of P411 and can't say enough about them.

Other than that, I think you're stuck, pal. There are a couple of ladies around that have "quirky" screening methods that might work for you and they might give decent references, but I wouldn't know.

Do a search on here of the term "newbie friendly". There are verified providers here that will see you after their version of screening. After that, you have one reference.
I think you should consider a new hobby, maybe collect stamps or something its cheaper and you don't have to be screened. After your other posts how can any of the ladies on here believe that you are respectful. I'm just sayin.
I think you should consider a new hobby, maybe collect stamps or something its cheaper and you don't have to be screened. After your other posts how can any of the ladies on here believe that you are respectful. I'm just sayin. Originally Posted by mojojo213
+1
I hide behind a screen name but when I'm alone in a room with a really nice looking woman..my penis head takes over.
also, how can I just "see a provider" I'm also picky, come on now. I need to get my penis erect to have a session you know?
Is this the infamous Chicagosun of the one post regarding a certain TS ..... I doubt if you get any traction ...
Keep rolling them dice on BP and CL, because you are striking out with the A team. How many baseball players start in the big leagues? You have to pay your dues in the minors, and this is not a cheap hobby.
Here's your predicament:

So I work for a private law firm and there's no way or reason I'm going to let our secratary question me why random person calls work place asking if I work there. So p411 is not happening.

The random BP chicks I've seen aren't really easy to contact. Some of their numbers are out, I don't save the numbers, I was on a hobbying hiatus.

So all these women I see on here require references but I don't have any.

How do I go about getting and building my "rep" and getting to finally seeing top notch providers?

Do I have to TOFMT with random BP Chicks first that are currently providing?

I can't afford dropping $100-$140 on a BP provider that may not even count in the eyes of desired verified provider. Then some of these women need 2.

Basically, I can't afford it.

So I'm just SOL right? Are there any other options?

All I can tell providers are that - I'm not a cop, I'm enjoyable, I will not disrespect you (because hey, I'm putting my reputation and image on the line by seeing you - I want to be as nice as possible and not have my phone # or pic from a phone cam splattered anywhere online) and just provide you with good dick. I'll also make you laugh because I got a good sense of humor.

That's it. All I want is some simple, NSA, guilt-producing, sex with a top notch provider.

But I get it - you have to give a little before you receive and my work reputation is a little way more important to me. Originally Posted by chicagosun
Have you even tried calling one to see if they will accept a session with you ?
Passing screening is the least of your problems ... it's how you talk on the board.

Most ladies will search your handle when you contact them and many, if not all will not like what they read.
Passing screening is the least of your problems ... it's how you talk on the board.

Most ladies will search your handle when you contact them and many, if not all will not like what they read. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
thank you Ms. Brooke! I am not going to support via PM I think what he did was rude, immature and uneducated.

Chicagosun! you can start now on the rebuilding by apologizing to her for your stupid behavior!
  • R.M.
  • 02-18-2010, 05:14 AM
Finally a thread that has some substance to it.
Finally a thread that has some substance to it. Originally Posted by Reese McClain
NOT