Short notice appointments.

I am not advocating the creation of a new area on the board but would it be plausible to have a place for providers and gents to have a "short notice shout out" area? I know there are a bunch of established guys who have things come up that would allow them to sneak away for a quick bit of fun.
Mine are always short notice. That's why I always have to have a plan B,C and D
I just hate to cancel an appointment once I have set it and a lot of gals expect/need to set up the day before. Heck i am just happy chasin' tbone's E plan.
If only there were some type of internet system to notify people and update folks on really short notice ... if only...I am all a-twitter trying to think of one...
If only there were some type of internet system to notify people and update folks on really short notice ... if only...I am all a-twitter trying to think of one... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
good one TMFT!

reallly, get screened with ladies ahead of time, and when it comes up, it comes up.
If you can plan a day out, great. If you have to cancel, as long as you don't do it with less than a couple hours notice or do it to the same lady 3 times she'll probably still see you in the future.
lrl SOLD OUT!

Very nice and CONGRATS.
lrl SOLD OUT!

Very nice and CONGRATS. Originally Posted by notanewbie

That's kinda the way it works with her, she's like the playoffs, either get your tickets early or sit home and read about it the next day. At least with playoff tickets you can always call a scalper and get good seats. Now that would be an interesting idea, you set a confirmed appointment with LRR and then auction off the slot ( the time slot not her slot... ya'll are sooo silly sometimes). Maybe it would be more like the financial markets, buying and selling Options. I'm long December '11 LRR and I'm selling naked LRR puts...What do you do ? Uh, I'm in the LRR pit ... sweating profusely and shouting while waving frantically... pushing and shoving... Oh, you work in the Finanacial Market... No I have an appointment with LRR. And so it goes....
reallly, get screened with ladies ahead of time, and when it comes up, it comes up.
If you can plan a day out, great. If you have to cancel, as long as you don't do it with less than a couple hours notice or do it to the same lady 3 times she'll probably still see you in the future. Originally Posted by lil red Robin
The lady, she speaketh wisdom. Get screened, have an appointment. If she likes you well enough to reference you to others, then chances are next time you can give her a ring and say, "Hey, they just canceled a meeting and I've got a lucky break in my schedule. Any chance you could fill it? One-thirty would be great for me."

If you've 1) given her more than fifteen minutes' notice and 2) she doesn't have anything going on right then, chances for nookie are primo.
The lady, she speaketh wisdom. Get screened, have an appointment. Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
I once went to visit her for lunch....as I drove up so did the pizza guy. I had no idea he was going to the same door as me. He knocked and her crazy ass opened the door in fuck me pumps with those fluffy cotton balls on them. Tits all exposed and all she was wearing was see through panties and a leather collar. In one hand she had cash in the other a bullwhip.

I don't know who was more embarrassed....me or the delivery guy.

LRL.....your such a freak!

LRL.....your such a freak! Originally Posted by Mr Clever
and a boat load of fun, went in once wish I went twice.(at least)
I once went to visit her for lunch....as I drove up so did the pizza guy. I had no idea he was going to the same door as me. He knocked and her crazy ass opened the door in fuck me pumps with those fluffy cotton balls on them. Tits all exposed and all she was wearing was see through panties and a leather collar. In one hand she had cash in the other a bullwhip.

I don't know who was more embarrassed....me or the delivery guy.

LRL.....your such a freak! Originally Posted by Mr Clever
Dang, I remember you posting about that at the time... too damn funny. Maybe someone should start a Best of LRR thread. No one could accuse it of being a threAd since she's always booked up anyway.
good one TMFT!

If you can plan a day out, great. If you have to cancel, as long as you don't do it with less than a couple hours notice or do it to the same lady 3 times she'll probably still see you in the future. Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Congrats LRR, thats awesome, the ring is so very pretty, i wish You the best. and pussy sold out, omg thats so funny. ill have to rem that one, doubt ill ever have to use it due to marriage though. AHH He went to Kays, comes to mind, lol
Get screened. Quit asking these ladies to be short notice or actively seeking out those that are. All that does is make them attractive targets for violent assholes, robbers, and LE.