Ruby Tuesday

... no one knows... she comes and goes...

Hey, what happened to pghgirl?
I have it on very good authority that you will have much more success at Applebee's.
Um, I have it on good authority that chesty already staked out proprietary rights at Applebee's.

Bummer... does this mean we won't be opening a shelter for the poor girls who want to flee dames4u's diabolical clutches?
If you build it they will come.
  • BSer
  • 11-21-2014, 03:21 PM
Pghgirl=Dames
Dames gave himself a blowjob? I didn't think he was that talented. And he earned $200 for it.
Pghgirl=Dames Originally Posted by BSer

Say it isn't so! I wonder if he'll submit copies of photo ID this time in accordance with site regulations.

How does he sit in the living room...doesn't he have a school bus to drive?

Damn, first posts I have seen deleted from Eccie....its like Bones stopped by for about 10 minutes.
I wonder if pghgirl was looking for eccie or for the sexual predator victim help website.
I think it's TitsFuck.
So what you are saying is pghgirl is Dames or Tits? Interesting, very interesting, send a pm to Pghgirl to watch her 6, noticed under her name was BANNED. Okay commo check, personnel check, where's Tits
Whatthemotherfuck, I leave for work this morning and everything is fine except for somebody posting an autobiographical tome about how she met Joe, dames or whathemotherfuck he calls hmself now.

Can yinz all behave for at least a little bit.........geezus fucking Christ.
I'll have the pressed Cuban burger with fries thank you.
Whatthemotherfuck, I leave for work this morning and everything is fine except for somebody posting an autobiographical tome about how she met Joe, dames or whathemotherfuck he calls hmself now.

Can yinz all behave for at least a little bit.........geezus fucking Christ. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056038352&postcount=15

Apparently he calls himself pghgirl now...more becoming of his effeminate posting style
Damn, I jinxed myself with that one...........
It was interesting to read that he's trolling CL pretending to enlist them as sugar babies to find his ho's these days...I wonder if he checks to make sure they are 18