Rate option in signature?

I was wondering how come more ladies don't take advantage of being able to put their rates in the signature at the bottom of their post? (Besides the answer of because you just don't want too) I just think it would save time and pms on both ends.
Thats something i have been thinking about updating...
I just did it today....lol
Yes!!!!! I like that see now I don't have to send a pm if I want to see you asking h/ h rate? It's right there too see. Thank you
Yw!
I was wondering how come more ladies don't take advantage of being able to put their rates in the signature at the bottom of their post? (Besides the answer of because you just don't want too) I just think it would save time and pms on both ends. Originally Posted by thicknesslover
Doesnt matter if we put it there or not. Still get the same questions from premium members who are perfectly capable of reading the info.

Maybe they seek a different answer. Who knows.
Doesnt matter if we put it there or not. Still get the same questions from premium members who are perfectly capable of reading the info.

Maybe they seek a different answer. Who knows. Originally Posted by Analeese

Truth. I have mine on full display in my Sig line and am asked EVERY SINGLE TIME....you guys complain all the time but don't bother to read the ads or reviews. What more can we ladies do?
Truth. I have mine on full display in my Sig line and am asked EVERY SINGLE TIME....you guys complain all the time but don't bother to read the ads or reviews. What more can we ladies do? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
We have difficulty converting roses to dollars.
Lmao @ filbone
We have difficulty converting roses to dollars. Originally Posted by filbone
Hi Doll face! How you doing?
^^^^ men don't read beautiful. You should know that by now lol

Actually, I think I read something where only gents with PA can read sig lines, but I could be wrong. Maybe that's part of the issue?
Hmm. I know I'm not a smart man.
I have looked a 3 ladies here who say they post rates
But I cannot find any rates, roses, apples, beans or whatever.
Plus I thought posting was not allowed.
Hmm. I know I'm not a smart man.
I have looked a 3 ladies here who say they post rates
But I cannot find any rates, roses, apples, beans or whatever.
Plus I thought posting was not allowed. Originally Posted by Meatman69
Only members with premium access can see signature lines now. It doesn’t appear you are a premium member. You can obtain this by writing a review that’s approved or purchasing premium access.
You can't see sig line if your using m.eccie.net the mobile version.
we cold have it blinking and still get asked !