Beware: I believe I was hacked...

AshleyJayy just posted in the welcome ads with my pic in her avatar.

Beware.
That's just a dirty dog shame..........
I linked this thread on that one. Hopefully it helps stop people dead in their tracks.
I've been hacked since her account was created on the 1st of this month.
My email with the verification docs, text app and all my photos was stolen/hacked.
I NEVER posted the delete ad thread.
Very interesting! Scary.
So, Kourtney, are you coming or going or staying?
I'm super spooked as of now.
Sounds pretty far fetched.

The pic could’ve just been copied and uploaded as her avatar.
Sounds pretty far fetched.

The pic could’ve just been copied and uploaded as her avatar. Originally Posted by Spit It Out
I don’t think it’s far fetched at all. Probably someone she knows jacking with her.
Both providers (The OP and the chick she accused) have no avatars and no showcase now.

I think a ban hammer is about to come down soon...
I don't see that Kourtney Starr has done anything that would justify a ban of her. From the posts I have read, it sounds like she is a victim. If there is a ban, I hope the moderators will explain what happened here.
I think they’re just trying to figure out what is going on.
If her account was indeed hacked then a ban might be appropriate. Why? That is the only way the moderators could guarantee whomever hacked her have no further access. In this situation I would look at this much the same as a bank freezing a credit card that had suspicious activity. Once all is straightened out it then would assume bans on the innocent would be lifted.
Kourtney, once you get this straightened there are things you can do to prevent hacking. We can discuss if you want.