📝Would it be to much to Ask ????????🕵🕵

Would it be to much to ask if at the end of my session for the "Hobbyst" to leave a Review BEFORE they Depart My Home ?

Have had quite a few who have Promised but never have "Gotten to it or See what they can do " also I am not a Nagging person to keep bringing it up , Word is Bond , Especially if it was a Topic of Conversation brought up ...
Positive Feedback Is Great .... I Would Love To Be a Well Reviewed Lady on This amazing Board ......
YES it's too much to ask.

1. I'm not logging into any website using your computer (easy way to steal accounts with a keylogger).

2. logging in from your network could flag my account for abuse as multiple ECCIE accounts could be logged into ECCIE from the same IP address.

3. I need a day or two to ruminate on the events before I write a review. I also take 30-45 mins crafting my review. Editing, re-reading, editing, etc.

4. You don't automatically have a right to see the full contents of a review. It would be kind of difficult to hide the ROS with you standing over their shoulder.
Way too much!!
Im Not Asking for All That, You can do it off your Own device, Thats a Little Extreme thinking , I wouldnt feel safe PULLING MY COMPUTER WITH MY IMPORTANT Info to use ... Thank you though , I just would Love Positive Feedback in Return..... Im not Trying to Hack no One Nothing we Are all REPECTFUL Adults..... JUST NOT fair That im Not Recieving my end of the Bargin...
Aloha Leelo!

I think you should name these Turds that are not keeping their Word(yes rhymes with turd)

DIPSHITS
Im Not Asking for All That, You can do it off your Own device, Thats a Little Extreme thinking , I wouldnt feel safe PULLING MY COMPUTER WITH MY IMPORTANT Info to use ... Thats not really responding to my topic of discussion... Originally Posted by leelo_huna
So you want them to write the review from their phone?

Thank you though , I just would Love Positive Feedback in Return..... Im not Trying to Hack no One Nothing we Are all REPECTFUL Adults..... JUST NOT fair That im Not Recieving my end of the Bargin... Originally Posted by leelo_huna
I agree it's shitty you've offered RS and the guys aren't holding up their end. I'd remind them of their obligation (and it IS an obligation). If they still fail to follow through I'd call them out publicly - at the very least, I'd inform the other ladies which guys are being shitheads.
One thing about guys and reviews. If they had a great time, they usually do a review to "brag" about it (if implied at least)
if they had an average or ho-hum experience, no review is often the standard.
they don't want to say anything negative to hurt your business, so they avoid the review
"I write this review totally not against my will while she has her teeth ready to bite my balls..."
You Did your Part Butch, Very Much Appreciated ..... I just want everyone to let it be known I am as Good as i Look ... Lol
Leelo,
Honey - you just need to see more guys that do a lot of reviews, if you want a "lot of reviews". Those of us who get a real kick out of writing them, never have an issue writing them. Count and read their reviews in their profiles... then you'll get an idea of who quickly reviews.

The key is also "Good reviews come from Good sessions" (and really, from what I've read your sessions have been outstanding, so don't worry).

Rome wasn't built in a day, my little wahine.

and by the way...
He nani loaʻoe, akā, e haʻi aku i ke Aliʻi Nui kou lua pele i puhi i kuʻu moku!
If I have Shown a Guy a horrible experience I would like that known aswell so I Can know what I can work on or Fix to be a BETTER Companion, 1 No wont hurt Several then yes its a Issue.... I hope everyone sees my point
Perhaps offer the "special" on a return visit AFTER a review has been posted. That's a win for both parties. To answer your question though, yes it is too much to ask them to do a review there. Many gents may be on a lunch break or running errands and writing a review, I would think, takes a bit longer than 5 minutes...ad all the other things the gents have listed to.

I disagree with the gent saying that reviews are ONLY written if the guy has an exceptional/great time. Many guys aren't here for attaboys and pats on the back. Some are here for new, fun, different and drama free encounters. Some are review writers, some not. I think repeat business and word of mouth is even better than a review....maybe that's just me.
  • 09-18-2018, 05:09 PM
Some Might not want to write a review because the session wasn’t what they expected. That could be for a plethora of reasons, sometimes none your fault.

Guys are tired of getting attacked by Wks and promoters.

Quality over quantity my dear, heard nothing but good things.
Quality over Quantity is Well Said now I Can Be A Little at Ease... Ty for POSITIVE FEEDBACK EVERYONE
Well, the only thing I know for sure is the Co-Ed sections is great to screen ladies...