Time start

So I have read several polls on "when does your time start" but have always wondered. I normally shower then head directly to a provider in my car. But sometimes I like to ride the bike and if it's a really hot day, well a shower would be needed. So does time start when you arrive? Finish the shower (alone type) and start business? After get to know you chat (seems unlikely on that one). I have read reviews of guys having one hour sessions and chatting for 20 minutes, great for the provider I would think.

Mike
hard question. I am an AMP man, so it is more cut and dry, I think. I say give you 5 minutes off time for a shower, you both benefit there. Anything else is on you, unless the lady deliberately stalls on her side
If you set a date for 2PM and you walk into the incall at 2PM and decide to take a quick shower, the date started at 2PM.

If you set a date for 2PM and you walk into the incall at 2:10PM, the date started at 2PM. If traffic was bad and she is nice she may opt instead to start when you arrive.

If you arrive on time but she doesn't clear you to enter or give you the room number until 2:15 the clock starts when you walk through her door.

If you have an outcall set for 2PM and she doesn't arrive until 2:30 then the clock starts when she walks through the door.
If you book an hour at 2 p.m. and you walk through the door at 2 p.m., your hour is up and you should be walking out the door at 2:30.
Some will say an hour is an hour of real time, some will say an hour is BCD time. The real question is, are you paying for her time or are you paying for what you get to do in that time? Depending on your answer to that question, so is the answer to the start and end time.

IMO, If your appointment is at 2PM and you are on time and she is also there on time, and you are entering her door no later than 2PM, then yes, the time starts at 2PM.

Ending time is another subject, but safe to say, if you are walking to your car, get in and look at the clock in the car and it is 3PM or sooner, then you did not get your full hour. If it is your choice, it is on you, but if she shoos you out, it is on her and should be noted.
Mannnn....I am PROUD of you guys! Those are great answers😀👍🏽💯
For me, I prefer everyone showers when they arrive, even if they showered right before at their home. You can sweat even in your cars during that drive time.

For me, it doesn't cut into your time. I mean, I don't want you to light the candles, sit in the tub, and take a long bubble bath, but using soap on all the naughty bits and showering real quickly is awesome! Great topic!
For me.....when you walk in is when the time starts. If our date was at 2 and you walk in 10min late, then our time starts at 2:10.

However, if we planned to meet at 2, it's 2 and you say you're 15min away, but then show up 30min later... yeah our time might get cut a little, which I'll mention when you walk in hhr late.

Like Annie, I prefer a gent takes a quick rinse. When it's 90+ and humid, balls/asses sweat! I also like to have a little chat, especially if it's our first time meeting, just to cool off and to settle nerves. But in that 5-7min chat, there's kissing, touching/petting and some undressing going on. I try to be generous with my time and if a friend runs over a little on our time together, it's not usually an issue, unless I sense someone's trying to take advantage of me.
  • dgc92
  • 09-20-2018, 03:40 PM
For me.....when you walk in is when the time starts. If our date was at 2 and you walk in 10min late, then our time starts at 2:10.

However, if we planned to meet at 2, it's 2 and you say you're 15min away, but then show up 30min later... yeah our time might get cut a little, which I'll mention when you walk in hhr late. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
This. This all the way. Unless you're VERY late, she should let it slide, because stuff happens. She'd be technically within her rights to dock you 10 minutes because you're 10 minutes late, but being technically within your rights doesn't make you less of a clock-watcher. Nobody likes clock watchers.

That being said, everyone has a clock on them all the time, and has for the last decade at least. And apps that tell you what traffic is like are easy to find. If it's around 7 AM, 3 PM, or 5 PM, you don't need an app to tell you traffic sucks balls. In a bad way. If you're late, it's totally your fault in 90% of cases. Don't be late. Be early, then find some way to entertain yourself for 20 minutes while you wait for your appointment time.
If you set a date for 2PM and you walk into the incall at 2PM and decide to take a quick shower, the date started at 2PM.

If you set a date for 2PM and you walk into the incall at 2:10PM, the date started at 2PM. If traffic was bad and she is nice she may opt instead to start when you arrive.

If you arrive on time but she doesn't clear you to enter or give you the room number until 2:15 the clock starts when you walk through her door.

If you have an outcall set for 2PM and she doesn't arrive until 2:30 then the clock starts when she walks through the door. Originally Posted by Brandofan
I’m gonna have to agree with this 99.9%

Time is time and most ladies will say this.
If you book an hour at 2 p.m. and you walk through the door at 2 p.m., your hour is up and you should be walking out the door at 2:30. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
This is my experience.
And god help you if you book multihours, your time would be up at 2:01.

I get the general feeling like time is money, when it's the ladies time and time is just a number when it's the man's time
  • L.A.
  • 09-20-2018, 05:40 PM
I get the general feeling like time is money, when it's the ladies time and time is just a number when it's the man's time Originally Posted by randell
Sorry ladies but this is the TRUTH. Maybe not for some of the top providers but for the other 99% is sure is.
  • L.A.
  • 09-20-2018, 05:46 PM
An hour is an hour. If I get there at 2:10 I should stay until 3:10. Don't schedule your tricks that close together if 10 minutes is going to screw up your schedule.
all good answers .. I like a text when you are 15mins away , kinda helps know what time you will be at my door
shower is only like 3-5 mins if you just rinse off with soap and wash all the good parts

No need wash your hair or what ever you do in the shower lol

I count when you walk in the door , but I'm not a rush you out either , but be nice and don't over stay either

I seem be always be at the end of the long hallway so I gave more time for walking up to my room ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50xx1_CbJTI

Brandofan said it well. so did L.A.

10 minutes should not be worthy of worry. if it is, there are larger problems with scheduling.