Switter

is it dead? Do a search of Kansas City=0
Has become useless.
Use: #kansascity
Or #kc
A lot of traveling gals have a kc tag so all their stuff shows as well, even if not in kc, and literally causes it difficult to find the posts of the local gals. So a lot of folks have simply stopped posting.
It's useless.
Looked at it again yesterday for the first time in weeks. Nothing’s changed. And, to UCarp’s point, so many ladies put the #KansasCity hashtag in their signatures, along with every other city in the country, that it makes searches ridiculously stoopid.
  • Fsn57
  • 06-20-2019, 10:13 AM
I find skipthegames is better than switter, and STG is no better than BP was.
Everything has gone to sh*t around here.Everybody is all over the place. Every town I visit has a completely different method of finding/reviewing/references. I've been in hobby since 2012 and this is absolute worst it has been.
On Switter I'll search

Olathe
OverlandPark, Overland Park, OP
KC, KCK, KCMO, Kansas City, KansasCity

You get different results with each search but in the end it's the same small group of women that also post everywhere else. It's not really worth the time.
I've also noticed an increase in spam, scams, and irrelevant users/content on switter. I even reported some of the obvious scammers and spammers, and admins did nothing so apparently they are on autopilot and don't care.
Just sending a PM sucks. Sometimes mine would get garbled. No one is in town. No responses. Not worth the trouble.
Just sending a PM sucks.... Originally Posted by TailHooked
Really?
Mine work. I use the dm feature for 1st intros for old friends elsewhere
than KC whom I'd lost track of but have popped up on that. Then we go to proton.

So although mostly useless for local date shopping, searching for specific stage names does work.
I remember Kelly Crush told me she was gonna stick to switter because eccie guys were the worst...hope that worked out well for her.
I remember Kelly Crush told me... Originally Posted by BigDeal
Who?!?

Man, she disappeared about as quickly as any of ‘em, didn’t she...
Kelly either realized the hobby wasn't for her, or scored a good SD or two who took her off the market.
Everything has gone to sh*t around here.Everybody is all over the place. Every town I visit has a completely different method of finding/reviewing/references. I've been in hobby since 2012 and this is absolute worst it has been. Originally Posted by WanderingKC
So True, it's frustrating as all get out.
Kelly either realized the hobby wasn't for her, or scored a good SD or two who took her off the market. Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon
I’ll take Door #2, Monty...