How do I get 2 guys to recommended me on p411?

I miss that place
Not sure how to get on there these days
They still not taking new members?
Yes they are accepting ladies with 2 references from male members. A few other details not anything major.
You have to have at least 5 okays to invite a girl. Once you have a session, the guy sends an invite. 2 invites from 2 different guys and you are in Suzanna.
Is that different vthan granting access to a non-P411 provider?

In any case, Suzanna, I see a clear path here
Is that different vthan granting access to a non-P411 provider?

In any case, Suzanna, I see a clear path here Originally Posted by sal002N
Yes it is. Access is just for references. It's priviledge disappears after the request date is over. Like I said before only a member with 5 plays can vouch for a lady. A session has to take place and then the guy can send an invite.
Can a provider not vouch for another anymore?
Based on what I just read it requires an admirer to essentially invite the provider. And requires two total invites for the provider to gain membership.
9 years ago it was a referral process as well.
I was fortunate to have met a gentleman who insisted I get on there right away.
Great guy.I also have offered past & current clients the same gesture.
Play it forward
Can a provider not vouch for another anymore? Originally Posted by KatiforYou
With their system of Clients refer Providers and Providers refer Clients this thought just occurred to me. Can a Provider also be a Client on p411?
When I first joined in like 2006 I think it was, a provider could vouch for another provider.
I am following this and am curious about what is allowed... such as... can I reach out to a p411 member to request a session? I am still learning the ropes here on eccie so hopefully posting this question isn't breaking any rulesaaaaand I'm not in my state *face palm*
...so hopefully posting this question isn't breaking any rulesaaaaand I'm not in my state *face palm* Originally Posted by Starr Vasquez
You can come visit us anytime, Starr!
I've got more than 5 Okays on there. PM, let's work something out. I pretty much just see ladies who have profiles on there.. makes mutual verification easier IMO. So getting more ladies on board is a good thing!
I am following this and am curious about what is allowed... such as... can I reach out to a p411 member to request a session? I am still learning the ropes here on eccie so hopefully posting this question isn't breaking any rulesaaaaand I'm not in my state *face palm* Originally Posted by Starr Vasquez
yes... like state p411 promotion in your add. That's a suggestion item in the p411 profiles on the web site too.