Julie leaving Lux

The famous Julie will be starting at LA tomorrow
  • vadc
  • 12-22-2020, 12:56 PM
Damn, how did Luxury loss current most popular girl (beside BB) to LA? or did they?

I think my source is behind on news and she need to do better job. Luxury and LA owner fell apart with disagreements (more like a cat fight) when they were partners for Luxury. One kept Luxury and kept a little bitch promoter ... other opened LA and took a little bitch...
it appears they are sharing ladies and both little bitches... oops, I meant promoters... LOL..

Anyway, good thing that Julie is still available to us...
Is today her last day at lux?
Not sure, just noticed her pictures on LA's sight saying she starts tomorrow
Damn, luxury turning talentless like pearls
Julie was originally and LA girl before the name. Be thankful she is still in the area and seeing people.
Julie was originally and LA girl before the name. Be thankful she is still in the area and seeing people. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Originally Posted by ¥_Triton_¥
The bed part bed is good but not the higher donation
The bed part bed is good but not the higher donation Originally Posted by aJohnDough
True. When I saw Julie she didn't offer DFK or LFK. For the premium at LA if you don't get GFE I am not sure if it is worth the extra premium though. Also, did Julie get some bolt ons or did they heavily alter that last photo?
True. When I saw Julie she didn't offer DFK or LFK. For the premium at LA if you don't get GFE I am not sure if it is worth the extra premium though. Also, did Julie get some bolt ons or did they heavily alter that last photo? Originally Posted by anyong
Julie is worth the premium (IMHO) There are some girls I'd only see once. Julie isn't one of them. She recently opened up on the Dfk with me after seeing her a couple times.

Guess She's more comfortable with return visits or she liked the fact I was clean shaven, iono take your pick.
  • locks
  • 12-24-2020, 09:32 AM
ok guys. i usually fo halfsies. how much more of a donation spike am i looking at here...I need to see if its worth it dang it. lol