URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...c-3a1556496862
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Across from Walmart Arapaho
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: To shoulders, blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Smokin hot! Maybe 5ft, around 90-98#’s, toned, little to no fat, shaved, big titties, has a tiny waist, tattoo under boobs.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for pushing the envelope there.
I didn’t try for Tuma, but I did ask for CIM, lol. I forgot to add that her English is very very good.
Excellent recon Happy Hyena.
$$$$? That is expensive ... I have visited her for $$ in 2021
$$$$? That is expensive ... I have visited her for $$ in 2021 Originally Posted by services
You can L1 for $200.
$$$$? That is expensive ... I have visited her for $$ in 2021 Originally Posted by services
And you didn’t write a review of this high quality girl and that great of a deal? What was your appt, 15 or 30 minutes?

Eggs were $2 a dozen in 2021, now they’re $8. Hard to compare anything now to 2021.
Is it typical for Vietnamese girls to do CBJ? Lily did the same with me. I was not a fan.
Is it typical for Vietnamese girls to do CBJ? Lily did the same with me. I was not a fan. Originally Posted by CatServant
It's more about them being hot than Vietnamese.
I can see why one couldn’t stop at just 200. I would definitely want more.
Are there other Vietnamese in the area......would appreciate any info....
Are there other Vietnamese in the area......would appreciate any info.... Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
Vietnamese are like unicorns of the area. Vivian is one of the best finds at the moment.
Are there other Vietnamese in the area......would appreciate any info.... Originally Posted by baddboyy129b
Yuki and LilyQ are both Vietnamese.

Any CIM Asians? LilyQ was great but all covered. Cannot believe there are no young asians in town.