Secret Benefits Users?

Is there anyone here on Secret Benefits right now? Reach out to me!
I discontinued my profile because of a lack of response from the girls listed on their site.
Off and on; many very flaky - but some gold mines too. I've had from 40 year old MILF's, to 18 year old UTSA gals (and $200 to $600, that was the 18 year and she was 6'4" Ebony athlete). You can go through your points (and it's $$ driven) pretty fast - the only long term I had was an Army SSGT who I met bi monthly for about 6 months - lucky for me she was a nympho and didn't need a monthly allowance (just PPM). Good luck all....
Off and on; many very flaky - but some gold mines too. I've had from 40 year old MILF's, to 18 year old UTSA gals (and $200 to $600, that was the 18 year and she was 6'4" Ebony athlete). You can go through your points (and it's $$ driven) pretty fast - the only long term I had was an Army SSGT who I met bi monthly for about 6 months - lucky for me she was a nympho and didn't need a monthly allowance (just PPM). Good luck all.... Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
Damn, I'd love to fuck a SSG, I was fucked by so many when I was enlisted. Told most to fuck off when I became a WO.
I'm not on SB, but I am on SA, one price for everything. Had some good luck there too My main SB is a 28YO ebony angel that lets me fill every hole as much as I want every time I see her.
Damn, I'd love to fuck a SSG, I was fucked by so many when I was enlisted. Told most to fuck off when I became a WO.
I'm not on SB, but I am on SA, one price for everything. Had some good luck there too My main SB is a 28YO ebony angel that lets me fill every hole as much as I want every time I see her. Originally Posted by Al Gorithm
I'm jealous - LOVE ebony's that enjoy giving up 3-way reception. Last time I was on SA I was blackmailed - it got way nasty, so good luck - haven't had that issue on SB...
I've had luck off/on on secret benefits. Currently have a favorite 41 year old who's body a 20 year old would envy. Loves sex as much and in the same way as I do. Better than any provider I've encountered.
I guess I've Been out of the game for awhile. What's PPM NMSA?

You guys are.making want to re-enlist( SB, SA) -LOL. But I just don't have the time to cast my line and bait and wait. But I do love some Ebony 3-way action or a SSG my last one was an Officer and wow she could go.
I've been on SB for about a year. I was seeing a 38 yr old MILF once or twice per month for about 8 months. PPM of $300. She was able to host, which was very convenient. I'm now seeing a 32 yr old spicy latina that is the absolute nicest person I've ever met, but is an absolute tiger in the bedroom.

I've had a few other one time encounters for $300-400 PPM. Didn't really click with those women so I didn't see any reason to repeat. I have a good thing going with my spicy latina so I'm not really looking for anything else at this time.

I agree with a lot of what has already been posted. Lots of women don't reply to messages....especially after they send you an initial message. Assuming there are a good number of bots on that site. With that being said, it's by far the highest hit rate I've seen as far as real profiles go. You will go through your credits quickly between messaging and looking at secret pics.

Good luck!
It's a rip off...

Dont waste your time and $$$
I guess I've Been out of the game for awhile. What's PPM NMSA?

You guys are.making want to re-enlist( SB, SA) -LOL. But I just don't have the time to cast my line and bait and wait. But I do love some Ebony 3-way action or a SSG my last one was an Officer and wow she could go. Originally Posted by Travelingbro
Lucky You! They are hard to find, but once you do....

Also buddy, tried returning your PM, but you're maxed out and I can't send a response until you delete some messages.
hell yes, currently seeing this one SB 22 year old latina with great tits and ass and soft brown skin, formerly a dancer at the Palazio in Austin, she is fun! I love SB!
I’ve had one SB from secret benefits 25yr old hottie, slim build, Latina meeting twice monthly for a couple of hours completely GFE, bareback, CIP. Now I have a hot MILF that’s allowing the same (but had to show proof I was clean). It’s far better than the hobby. Just takes a little time to sort through the ads.