WHAT IS OBAMA HIDING ABOUT HIS WHEREABOUTS DURING BENGHAZI ??

Watch Obama defender go all attack mode when asked the legitimate question, "where was the President?":

What are they hiding ?

According to this dick, it is irrelevant where or what Obama was doing but we have pictures, stories, conspiracies, and evidence about where Bush was after 9/11. Why no Bush comparison now? Once again, Obama comes up short.
NAI opines Obama was having an tryst with Beyonce; maybe so, and Obama lied about where he was to Princess Michelle ? Something like this...........
Michelle: Where the fuck have you been for the last several hours ?

Obama: In the Situation Room handling the Benghazi crisis; so shut the fuck up and stop nagging.

Michelle: Oh ok, I thought you were with that whore Beyonce, I know you have a thang for that booty.

Obama; No dear, I only have eyes for you...
Note the several Obama lies in this short conversation.
You two need to get a room and try some 69 that way you will be quiet for a while.
WHIRLWAY FUCK YOU AND YOUR BENGHAZI THREADS!!!!!!!!!!
WHIRLWAY FUCK YOU AND YOUR BENGHAZI THREADS!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
+ 1 MILLION!
You 2 nitwits left out the IRS Scandal, the AP Scandal, the Fast N Furious Scandal, the Solyndra Scandals, the Pigford Scandals, and a few more...................you are both slipping............
You 2 nitwits left out the IRS Scandal, the AP Scandal, the Fast N Furious Scandal, the Solyndra Scandals, the Pigford Scandals, and a few more...................you are both slipping............ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You forgot to mention the "Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney" Scandal?
That is the best you can bring BigTex;

At least my Wisconsin Trending was correct....as opposed to your political prediction that it was impossible for Romney to even get the nomination !

That is a laugher !
At least my Wisconsin Trending was correct. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Correct? Which time? As I recall, you were bragging about your insiders information on election "TRENDS" from the spring of 2012, until election day.

BTW, how did the 2012 "Wisconsin and America are Trending Romney" thingee work out for you? Did your insiders Trending info put Romney in the White House?
Yep; the polling data at the time showed Wisconsin was trending Romney............

How did your prediction that Romney couldn't win the nomination work out BigKoTex ?
  • CJ7
  • 05-19-2013, 12:37 PM
America is trending Hillary Clinton regardless where or what Obie was doing

hahahahahahahahaha

http://www.policymic.com/articles/28...ady-unbeatable
You forgot the Black Panther scandal. An oldie but a goodie.
Yep; Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So you are now claiming that Romney actually won the White House?
Don't forget that two courts have now found that Obama violated the constitution by intentionally misusing the recess appointment rule.