Happy 4th...very belated

Hey All,

I just noticed there wasn't a post for the 4th. I'm not big on holidays, but I've learned to respect tradition. I just wanted to say I hope everyone had a 4th. I know for me, I think I'm finally recovered from my long weekend...geez, is it really Wednesday??? I need to spread out my vacations more.

This didn't happen to me (this year), but it did get me thinking...

I just wanted to say I hope everyone had a 4th. Originally Posted by rebel97
Of course everyone had a 4th... regardless of who or where you are, something had to come between the 3rd and the 5th.

I had a rather sedate 4th, staying at home and watching DVDs of Mystery Science Theater 3000, because I could. But I'm getting older and much less frisky...

Thanks for the good wishes, no matter how belated.

Cheers,

bcg
Of course everyone had a 4th... regardless of who or where you are, something had to come between the 3rd and the 5th.

I had a rather sedate 4th, staying at home and watching DVDs of Mystery Science Theater 3000, because I could. But I'm getting older and much less frisky...

Thanks for the good wishes, no matter how belated.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Thanks for taking it easy on my BCG, there are definitely other responses I could have gotten after re-reading my post. There is nothing wrong with watching MST 3000 anytime of the year and at any age. You are only as old as you feel....and you are definitely only as frisky as you desire.

Cheers!