Music for Hobbying

And on a lighter note.....

I was curious how many providers here play music during an appointment?
How many Hobbyists request or would like music during an appointment?

What music turns you on and makes you want to....well....get busy?!

For me it's all about what kind of sex I'm in the mood for.
1. Slow, intimate love making? R&B does the trick for me there.
2. Hard and fast sex? Gotta be some Rock!

Anyone else out there have their times when they like a little music with their sex?

What's your all time favorite song to have sex by?

I had a young lady tell me one time...."I'll sleep with you but only if you play "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns n' Roses. Who was I to deny such a request??
Try Whitesnake, Slide it in.
Now I can't get that song out of my head. But an awesome one nighter is stuck in there with it. It's all good.
Funny how songs have a way of doing that!
I'm a huge fan of music! (all genres)

I play music during my dates unless a gent would prefer complete silence.

I always ask my suitors 2 questions when they contact me for a date. And 1 is what type of music they like to listen to during our time together.

If they have no preference, then I play what I'm in the mood for that day.

It can be anything from Big Band to Deftones. I tend to stay away from Rap, Hip Hop, or anything like hard, headbanging Rock for mood music, because some gents have told me it's more distracting....

My taste and moods vary from day to day or even hour to hour. *giggle*
I just hang on tight and enjoy the ride. *wink*

Genesis Nicole
Big Band? Now that would be a first for me during "playtime"!
The most erotic night I ever experienced was with a lady that danced and played for 6 non stop hours to Frank Sinatra while singing the words to everyone of the songs that came up. She was not quite 21 but a fan of Frank.

I do have a certain play mix on a Laptop set up that I enjoy in the background but it's all music mixed without lyrics.....
Big Band? Now that would be a first for me during "playtime"! Originally Posted by DTorchia
LoL!!!

You should come try it sometime.
ALvin and the Chipmunks.....uh ya may have to be there it kinda works when the Rubber Chicken makes an appearence...Just saying..
ALvin and the Chipmunks.....uh ya may have to be there it kinda works when the Rubber Chicken makes an appearence...Just saying.. Originally Posted by Texasquest
Now THAT has to be a first!
Must be the weather was going to go with some Ted Nugent "Cat Scratch Fever"..but Alvin just popped into my head...LMAO
Big Band? Now that would be a first for me during "playtime"! Originally Posted by DTorchia
I had a great session last week with a well-known lady who put on some Big Band music when we took a break for more wine in her living room. We even danced a little, naked of course, in front of the fire, which is pretty remarkable considering I have never danced a step! Some ladies' sexual energy can cure disabilities like that. The female voice singing in French in the bedroom was nice too. We both agreed it was probably better that neither of us understood a word.

Mostly I do outcall and have a two hour and a three hour playlist the end of which announces the end of the session. Songs like Jennifer Warnes singing Leonard Cohen's "Ain't no cure for love", Joan Osborne's "Right Hand Man" and "Let's Just Get Naked", Garbage's "Would you like me better if we slept together?" and a little Liz Phair like "H.W.C" which is a surprisingly romantic song about swallowing ....

When the lady provides the song track, and most do, it is always good. Possibly I am not in music critic mode when I am naked with a beautiful woman but mostly I think it is because her choices reflect her personality and a session is as much about that to me as it is about the friction.
Very well put Greymouse. Dancing naked in front of the fire? Now that's a nice experience!
Very well put Greymouse. Dancing naked in front of the fire? Now that's a nice experience! Originally Posted by DTorchia

As long as the fire is warm enough to alleviate "Shrinkage" problems!
Wicked Game
This almost erotic plea for love is a perfect make out song.
Chis Isaak
Erotica
Madonna
Let's Get It On
Marvin Gaye wrote this song so you would get lucky and get laid.
Marvin Gaye
Cream
Prince wrote this song for those of us who like wild, hot, unashamed love-making.
Prince
Sexual Healing
Marvin Gaye
The Love Scene
Joe
We've Got Tonight
"Turn out the light, come take my hand now. We've got tonight babe, Why don't you stay?"
Bob Seger
Kiss You All Over
"So show me, show me ev'rything you do
'Cause baby, no one does it quite like you"
Exile

This is just a short playlist on my ipod of the music i listen to upon request during a session!