What is going on around here????

Cant we steer this board in a better direction?
i mean the whole point of this hobby is fun isnt it?
Why are a "chosen" few allowed to control discussions here on the Austin Board?

I for one dont understand how this is allowable...but then again i guess i'll illicit "points" for questioning things.....

I think i'll have a session with TM...just cuz....

have a great night board.......
That sounds like a good idea more fucking less bitching is needed around here
You are too funny. Anyone can participate on the board. Your posting of this crybaby thread proves that. I ould like to know who is the bigger wuss.... snoopmuttymutt or greymouse....

Sixx
personal attacks usually get enforced...except it's only on us "common posters"
not on people like you or whispers....i wonder if there's a reason for that...

not interested in you guys' opinions anymore
because it's always the same....
weren't you a mod once???

not interested in you guys' opinions anymore
because it's always the same....
weren't you a mod once??? Originally Posted by snoopdogg
How do you know rules are not enforced on certain members? You are simply talking out of your ass. The difference between you and I is if I do get points, I don't come out in coed and cry like a baby about it.

What do you contribute to the site except whine about things? Get laid, review a provider, do something...

Sixx
you and your crew think that inciting daily drama is "contributing" to the board
i guarantee a majority here dont think that's their definition of contributing

i dont care if you and your friends have 10,000 more posts than anyone else...
it doesnt mean a dam thing...just that you guys have nothing else to do....
and that's the truth
you and your crew think that inciting daily drama is "contributing" to the board
i guarantee a majority here dont think that's their definition of contributing

i dont care if you and your friends have 10,000 more posts than anyone else...
it doesnt mean a dam thing...just that you guys have nothing else to do....
and that's the truth Originally Posted by snoopdogg
I am sitting on 3 reviews. You never answered the question... what is your contribution to the board? I have contributed more to this board in one week than you do the whole time you have been a member. Get a clue man...

Sixx
Believe it or not, I don't know where the hell that RTM button is but will figure it out. I happen to know GMouse.

Intelligent. Well behaved. Fun. Sweet. Communicative and open to pleasing as well as being pleased. The man pays attention to pleasing a lady (physically, environmentally, sexually... yes an all encompassing experience)but for sure knows how to communicate his desires as well. Much more than that he studies the female mind and body. Yep! If any lady wants to have a great time with a great companion they will definitely have one with Grey Mouse.

So calling names....shame, shame.

Don't know what the beef is here but I would give him a thousand ok's should I be asked.
snoopdog I hear you! Its what is being contributed that I do not like. I understand info in reveiws. But all the put downs, and disrepute on anyone that does not have the same view point. Hell I do not blame the providers and hobbyest that do not post anymore!
? Originally Posted by snoopdogg
So... you just really haven't been paying much attention lately, have you/
Believe it or not, I don't know where the hell that RTM button is Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
it's the little red triangle icon at the bottom of the left hand column beneath your avatar. It took me awhile to figure it out as well.
Thank you Billy, baby! I also appreciate that you weren't sarcastic. Sincerely.
Thank You
I agree 100%
What's the point of this place...it it's not just reviews about fun experiences...
Not constant drama...attacks..and getting providers to quit...
Most of us dont have endless hours to be on here posting every minute of everyday like others....
So "they" become our voice...and at some point this needs to be addressed..
ALOT of people dont post here anymore because of the negativity here on the board.....

snoopdog I hear you! Its what is being contributed that I do not like. I understand info in reveiws. But all the put downs, and disrepute on anyone that does not have the same view point. Hell I do not blame the providers and hobbyest that do not post anymore! Originally Posted by levibob56

[QUOTE=

So calling names....shame, shame.

Don't know what the beef is here but I would give him a thousand ok's should I be asked.[/QUOTE]
OK lets all go and grab a beer, wine, vodka...whatever floats your boat, rub are ears and say woosah! hehe