Why a Good Bottle of Wine Costs So Much

This explains why some of my friends buy expensive wines .

I was at a friend's house recently and he offered me a glass of wine.

It was a very good Margaret River wine, so I wrote down the name and vintage and stopped by my favorite wine store the next day to purchase a bottle.

When they told me it was twenty-five dollars a bottle I was going to opt for something in the ten to fifteen dollar range.

However, the shop owner showed me a chart that explained
why some wines are more expensive, and after he explained it to me; I bought two bottles of the more expensive wine.

I asked him for a copy of his chart so I could share it with you on-line.

If you like a good wine and have shied away from the more expensive wines, this information may convince you as to why it is more desirable to go for the more expensive brands.

See the chart below.

Why a good bottle of wine costs so much.

Brings a tear to the eye to see such commitment and dedication, and you now also know why we sniff the cork...

Happy New Year Everyone!
This explains why some of my friends buy expensive wines .

I was at a friend's house recently and he offered me a glass of wine.

It was a very good Margaret River wine, so I wrote down the name and vintage and stopped by my favorite wine store the next day to purchase a bottle.

When they told me it was twenty-five dollars a bottle I was going to opt for something in the ten to fifteen dollar range.

However, the shop owner showed me a chart that explained
why some wines are more expensive, and after he explained it to me; I bought two bottles of the more expensive wine.

I asked him for a copy of his chart so I could share it with you on-line.

If you like a good wine and have shied away from the more expensive wines, this information may convince you as to why it is more desirable to go for the more expensive brands.

See the chart below.

Why a good bottle of wine costs so much.

Brings a tear to the eye to see such commitment and dedication, and you now also know why we sniff the cork...

Happy New Year Everyone! Originally Posted by Miss Glamazon Girl
I remember my first Blanc in the 18/20 age range. Great notes of spring time roiled in fresh taint flavors...
Endless fun in summer time... Had one of the bounciest of weight to every glass full.
Reminds of sun dresses and pantiless escapades in the fields of sage and sand...
I just thought it would be import fees and taxes levied by the Canuck government.
I just thought it would be import fees and taxes levied by the Canuck government. Originally Posted by pyramider
Not this time love
once you taste a skunk, you will remember it forever..
  • oden
  • 01-11-2015, 08:12 AM
And don't cook with "cooking wine" use decent stuff. And don't drink too much while cooking or you and your dinner date may get distracted and...wait, is that a bad thing?
As well as a good cigar....hand rolled Bolivar Simone's are pricey for a reason (only virgins need apply).

well this explains a lot =)
If one hot babe can squeeze grapes for $25 bottles, it stands to reason my go-to drink of EnRoute (~$50) is like a doubles session. Does that mean they just hire virgins by the bus load for my $200+ special occasion bottles? If so, those arab guys that like to scream "admiral snackbar" are wasting their time, should have just bought a nice bottle of wine.
If one hot babe can squeeze grapes for $25 bottles, it stands to reason my go-to drink of EnRoute (~$50) is like a doubles session. Does that mean they just hire virgins by the bus load for my $200+ special occasion bottles? If so, those arab guys that like to scream "admiral snackbar" are wasting their time, should have just bought a nice bottle of wine. Originally Posted by oesman
I like the way you think
  • Old-T
  • 01-16-2015, 07:56 AM
Thank you for the informative post! I sat with a late night glass of wine, and the memory of your inspirational post definitely improved how I perceived and enjoyed the wine.
Thank you for the informative post! I sat with a late night glass of wine, and the memory of your inspirational post definitely improved how I perceived and enjoyed the wine. Originally Posted by Old-T
Cheers!

Your Welcome