Where have all the latinas gone??

• BradP
  • 02-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Are they boycotting? Did JR buy them all out full time? Are they on a different site?? Are they visiting south america for the winter?

This makes me a saaad panda, hopefully some newbies will show their faces and we can repopulate the latina community in Dallas.

I'm going to start posting 'wanted' ads on craigslist and see if I get a response.

-Bradp
You're right Bradp. I have a thing for latinas and been looking around for a while now. The few good ones who are around are all located in Arlington, way too far from my place.
that makes me happy that the good ones are in my neck of the woods.
  • aka
  • 02-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Did JR buy them all out full time? Originally Posted by BradP
LOL! The first thing that came to my mind too was "Does JR have something to do with this?"
Angel from Backpage in arlington will do outcalls. She is very hot as well.
Nina M and Ashley Apple are still out there. Two of the hottest around in my not so humble opinion.
I agree with you totally Bradp. I've been waiting for the influx but it hasn't happened just yet. Wtf? I miss Viviana and her littile posse. Let us know how that ad on CL works out, maybe you can collect a comission or some referral fees.
Iliana Alba is one of the hottest Latinas I have met!! Laylonie started advertising in our area again also. Both will leave you breathless!!
Latina?

Tatiana
Believe me Ms. Tatiana, I am more than anxiously awaiting your pics,prices and Menu. I see you.
Tatiana is waiting,just found her the other day and she is a sweetie guys, call her she's waiting, i find plenty of latina ladies, read my reviews and i only post reviews on a few that i see and i usually see 2-3 new ones a week, just look they are falling out of the sky, JR