Other Fall hobbies...

Y'all know what my favorite other fall hobby is.....

That's right,
Driving.
I love to take long drives and short hikes during the fall to enjoy the colors and feeling of Autumn.

2nd favorite is what I do under the covers after a nice day enjoying nature.
Snuggling, ignoring a movie, playing tease and denial....

What's your favorite fall hobby?
Golf and sporting clays.
Driving - covers = hot sex against the trunk with leaves blowing...wait is it the leaves blowing?

Great topic Jinny.

I love the Circleville Pumpkin Festival (s of cbus). Blocks and blocks food...deep fried pumpkin pie mmmm!

Pumpkin patches & hot apple cider, cloudy drives to see how the colors are popping, taking pics of the colors popping, taking pics with the colors popping (if it gets warmer).
Drinking
Right on Bambino, that's why it is called Octoberfest !
Hunting, have a lab that's a bird hunting machine, will spend some time Archery hunting for deer and bear. Maybe get a couple mtn bike rides in, if I get a new neck gasket on my dry too maybe squeeze some kayking in. Enjoy some good Porter beer.
Right on Bambino, that's why it is called Octoberfest ! Originally Posted by Looker151
Yeah, in the summer months I usually drink the clear liqour. Vodka, Tequila or Gin. When the leaves turn, I go to Bourbon, Scotch or Whiskey. That’s just the way I roll.
Yeah, in the summer months I usually drink the clear liqour. Vodka, Tequila or Gin. When the leaves turn, I go to Bourbon, Scotch or Whiskey. That’s just the way I roll. Originally Posted by bambino
Nothing wrong with those choices. I enjoy them myself
Does lifting heavy shit count?
  • 96x69
  • 10-28-2018, 06:51 AM
Bonfires,drinking
Hey Bambino, found a pretty good bourbon, brand is Buffalo Trace. Reasonably priced also. Not all of the state stores stock it though.
huntin. cookin. apple orchards. pumpkin patches.
Who doesn't like a good stiff drink now and again.

As well as a good stiffy.

I just spent a glorious week and a half at my cabin in the woods, spent my time fishing hiking and drinking. No TV reception so I read some Kipling.
Already making plans to go back, just as soon as I take care of some business and stock up on firewood.
that's why it is called Octoberfest ! Originally Posted by Looker151
Well fuck me, I've been doing it all wrong. I thought it was COCKtober fest. I've be celebrating long and hard all month.

Who wants to school me on this "Octoberfest" you speak of?
Sounds like a good excuse to sneek away for some socializing at Hofbrahaus.