Car Date Anyone?

Self driving car date.

I wanna test this technology when it is available!

Who else?
Duh - I guess you don't read much

Same article was posted a few days ago

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2466924
I read quite a bit. I just don't read your stuff often.

Self driving car date.

I wanna test this technology when it is available! Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I got all excited cause I thought you were offering.
I got all excited cause I thought you were offering. Originally Posted by keeting
Awww that's sweet of you. My car is too small darling.
I read quite a bit. I just don't read your stuff often.

Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Cool story. Wish I could say the same about reading your stuff but somehow I enjoy reading train wrecks
Cool story. Wish I could say the same about reading your stuff but somehow I enjoy reading train wrecks Originally Posted by berryberry
Awww look at you, trying to put me in my place...by putting me down...all because a girl said something you didn't like.

Just curious? Does behaving in this manner make up for your little cock or your small wallet? It's always so difficult to tell via written word.

And to keep it on my topic...I bet your driverless car will have those really big tires that make up for one of the above options. Oh and I bet I'd get fucked in a car, on a bed, in a plane, on a train, in the rain, with a man who actually has a brain, who is screaming my name...a lot more often than you could get, well anything sexual.

Oh and in the future I won't be clicking on any post you start because IDGAF what you have to say.
Like I said, train wreck. Proves it with nearly every post.
Get a room, you two.
  • 96x69
  • 11-13-2018, 01:17 PM
My car has a lot of room for a car date gabby. ...
Same here.
Same here. Originally Posted by zypher12
In the cold...room is necessary...I'm not getting my booty cold.

Warm weather...hands on the trunk of my car...heels on...ass up...cock in. Fuck yeah, baby.

Is it almost spring?
Warm weather...hands on the trunk of my car...heels on...ass up...cock in. Fuck yeah, baby.
Originally Posted by Gabrielle

Thank you. We are now even for your reply to me in the your boobs or bum poll.
  • 96x69
  • 11-17-2018, 05:55 AM
Oh yes gaddy high heels and ass up bent over the trunk of your car I will keep you booty warm... I'm ready when ever you are