Storming the Capitol pt 2

How many of you idiots will I see on tv storming the Capitol again tomorrow?

Get the fuck over it, Trump lost.
How many of you idiots will I see on tv storming the Capitol again tomorrow?

Get the fuck over it, Trump lost. Originally Posted by Presj22
Get the fuck over Trump.
"storming" 😂
But,but there wasn’t anything out of the ordinary at the Capital on Jan 6 according to the GOP.
Ya know I'm no fan of cops, but I'd have no problem with a some pissed off pigs creating a few "martyrs" tomorrow.

Trump is scum, and so are his acolytes.
But,but there wasn’t anything out of the ordinary at the Capital on Jan 6 according to the GOP. Originally Posted by buffalomw10

Except all the trump republicans were crapping in their pants
"storming" 😂 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Trump referred to it as “storming” because he had stormy on his mind
Hopefully in the aftermath of all the carnage the male lesbian democrat cocksuckers will release the complete unedited surveillance video, so in the event capitol police murder any more unarmed white women, everyone can see.

Transparency.

Like when Dementia Joe drone bombed a family of volunteer aid workers.

DJ on vacation in Delaware enjoying plausible deniability according to mainstream media and democrat party ostriches.
It’s funny how some people love America so much that they commit treason and break into the Capitol building lol how dumb
Sure.

Just like the Joint Chief of Staff.
Wonder if the delusional racist piece of shit who murdered Ashli Babbit is polluting the streets today.
Talk about dementia
Wonder if the delusional racist piece of shit who murdered Ashli Babbit is polluting the streets today. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
He is. Actually he's bragging that he saved lives that day. Sick fucker that he is.