Inappropriate Pictures/ Bad Timing....

How often has it happened to you?

So, I am sitting at a bar having a beverage, waiting on my date. I had been conversing/texting with a client, setting up an appointment for the following day. We agree upon time and place and conversation is over. A good 15 minutes later thinking, if my date doesn't hurry I may hook up with Mr. Hot Cocktail, when I see his face.....

His eyes get big and he gestures to my phone.... calmly continues to dry his glass and waits, watching me.... I look down and BAM!!! .... Client whom I had ended conversation with 15 minutes ago decides to send me a huge, well oiled up, hard D*CK pic! Obviously, he was gonna rub one out before the following day.... and felt I would like to have a picture to hold me over as well.....This was not pre discussed, it just popped up. When I asked him why, he said "I just thought you would like something to get you through the night".

Talk about awkward! Needless to say, I have quickly made a habit of laying my phone face down, if I am going to have it out!!!

I know for the guys who have an SO, you probably have your phone off or hidden unless in use, but I have heard that when things get slow, sometimes providers will send unsolicited pics and texts. Has it ever resulted in an embarrassing/awkward moment?
Freaking idiot! S/O or not, some people don't have a lick of common sense..........or manners.
I still use a rotary phone..no issue here.
Your facial expression would have been worth paying money to see lol.

Can't say I've had that issue. Nor would a woman have that issue from me. Now if you tell me...... Who the hell knows what I might do
I still use a rotary phone..no issue here. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Classic NaN!
NEVER send a picture of your junk!
That's okay...I never send cock pics...but now that the iPhone has Panorama Picture mode, I may be able to start...
When dealing with the ladies, what would posses any man of the hobby to think any of us would want pictures of that?

"I just thought you would like something to get you through the night". Next time, wire the price of the hotel room...
That's okay...I never send cock pics...but now that the iPhone has Panorama Picture mode, I may be able to start... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
damn..............dude........ .....I know you always put down fat people and 'whores', but I never thought I would see the day when you called yourself a big prick.
I've had providers message me weeks later talking about specials and whatnot and I'm like, "Damn! SO might have seen that! Wtf are you doing??"
That's okay...I never send cock pics...but now that the iPhone has Panorama Picture mode, I may be able to start...
Originally Posted by Wakeup

damn..............dude........ .....I know you always put down fat people and 'whores', but I never thought I would see the day when you called yourself a big prick. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Epic win, you guys. *golf clap* That made the rest of my night - mwah!

I have so many naked/ inappropriate pictures on my phone anytime I get a text, WhatsApp, Facetime, etc I strategically cup my phone with my hand...Just used to it now it doesn't really phase me
damn..............dude........ .....I know you always put down fat people and 'whores', but I never thought I would see the day when you called yourself a big prick. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
+5
That's okay...I never send cock pics...but now that the iPhone has Panorama Picture mode, I may be able to start... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Your cock would be an anaconda in panorama mode!
  • klutz
  • 05-08-2013, 09:22 PM
If you dont want dick pics, dont ask for them!