Visiting Platinum Blonde Barbie doll

Just saying hi to everyone and introducing myself !
Mya....you never texted me back darlin'.
Hi Mya and welcome

Just saying hi to everyone and introducing myself ! Originally Posted by Mya MyLanna
Where are you visiting?
Hi, everyone...And thank you.
I am in Odessa until Sunday.
  • Rob2
  • 08-19-2011, 03:19 PM
Mya said she might come to Lubbock! Come on guys, tell her she'd be SO GLAD she did!
You guys in Odessa are so lucky. If you don't go see her you are really missing out!
I saw her twice in Olathe Kansas last november 2 hours both times and she is one for the record books. The only negative thing was no BBBJ. Other than that It was great. Mya I hope you can come over to El Paso I would love a third time.

LTG
The only negative thing was no BBBJ.

LTG Originally Posted by luvthegirlz

That's to bad
Hello Mya Mylanna,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. A few questions if I may.

1. Do you have a history of "self reviewing" and creating fake accounts in order to try and bolster your reputation?

2. Do you have a pimp and/or work for an agency?

Staff edit, CC

Please keep in my mind that these are questions and not allegations. I figured it would be better to ask you directly than speculate in the PM realm.
Mya
Hows that issue you discovered you had?
Hello Mya Mylanna,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. A few questions if I may.

1. Do you have a history of "self reviewing" and creating fake accounts in order to try and bolster your reputation?

2. Do you have a pimp and/or work for an agency?

Staff edit, CC

Please keep in my mind that these are questions and not allegations. I figured it would be better to ask you directly than speculate in the PM realm. Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne

Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne