THE PUSSY WAS PAID IN FULL!

(I thought the title would capture attention)
In the mind of Nova
Gentlemen, as the consumer you have the right to obtain whatever your hard earned money,desires. Being coerced into something you really don't want under false pretense...(Makes you question the integrity of that provider.) Exercise your right!
Or must Ms.Nova really ask you the question...
Is it about your satisfaction or their greed?!
In my opinion, the quality is more attractive then the quantity.
My motto..Under promise and always over deliver!!
You most certainly deliver Nova!
You most certainly deliver Nova! Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
Simple principles Daddy!
..Under promise and always over deliver!! Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
I never under-promise. Shining in comparison to an anticipated disappointment is hardly what I would deem successful.

I keep expectations high... and surpass them.
I never under-promise. Shining in comparison to an anticipated disappointment is hardly what I would deem successful.

I keep expectations high... and surpass them. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Huh?? The thread was for the gentlemen..All I'm saying is tasters choice. Not sure what you mean dahhlin.
Huh?? The thread was for the gentlemen..All I'm saying is tasters choice. Not sure what you mean dahhlin. Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
I must've misunderstood. I thought coed ads based on principles were for everyone's enjoyment. Just contributing my $.02.
I must've misunderstood. I thought coed Threads based on principles were for everyone's enjoyment. Just contributing my $.02. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
FTFY

Biomed1
FTFY

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
FTFY? It's unbelievable to me that there are still acronyms I don't know the meaning of.

Thanks Biomed, just a Siri typo... maybe her inability to differentiate, too.
Fixed That For You
Fixed That For You Originally Posted by biomed1
Aww. You got me all excited. I thought we did something naughty. LOL
I must've misunderstood. I thought coed ads based on principles were for everyone's enjoyment. Just contributing my $.02. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Carry on.. enjoy dahhlin
FTFY Noted Biomed
  • coven
  • 07-24-2015, 03:58 PM
Staff edit, are anywhere as great as
ginger? Prove It!!!!

There is no place in our forums for unnecessary rudeness.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

St. Searcher
Bitch, are anywhere as great as
ginger? Prove It!!!! Originally Posted by coven
Ctfu
Hey sweetie I don't think your comment has anything to do with this thread,and your profanity isn't very much welcomed either.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-24-2015, 04:33 PM
Quality surpasses quantity!! If I want quantity I can get it at home.

MHO, those that are working day in & day out need a break. After awhile they will eventually show wear or worn. Meaning by their attitude, willingness, efforts, hygiene, enjoyment, etc...

Some of us are here for two reasons having a choice and PSE.

I expect quality when I make a decision. I take into consideration of the workload and presence they show here and others.

If your working non stop are you really having fun and being the provider that's expected?!?!?

May have misinterpreted the original post.