keeping appointments

Well need to rant I am so tiered of setting appointments and clients thinking they can show up whenever they want and then when they get there feelings hurt because there way late and I cannot see them makes me loose money and time why set a time if you can't keep it just say hey can I see you be there when I can damn Im already giving a big discount special this week on top of that I swear I will no longer run specials of any kind and if you do not show up to an appointment you set I will charge you for the lost time
Hell girl...with deal you got going on he should have been early!!! js
If they show up 30 late still charge em for the hour.
If your late for a dr appt... Too bad so sad.
Hell girl...with deal you got going on he should have been early!!! js Originally Posted by hogfan2222
Exactly. Wish I had been able to partake of the special!
Same here, I love specials and that little speckled pussy! I'd NEVER be late to hit that! EVER! If you have an opening tonight, let me know, I will be out and about late, or early AM really.
Why anyone would set a session with you and then screw around with the time is beyond me. Damn fools.
lets talk
This is why I don't hobby much. My schedule just isn't very predictable and, while I get free time last minute and unpredictably, it's hard to plan in advance (someone else manages my calendar 8-5). Wasting anyone's time, especially a giving, honest and 100% fun provider's time is lousy. Selena and many other ladies on here run themselves ragged to see clients for services that most clients on here sure aren't gonna get elsewhere.

Stand up a BP part timer if you must, but if you're gonna book time with a woman who is a true provider and acts professional, keep the damn appointment or pay her for the time you reserved. Trust me...she probably isn't feeling angst over the lost pleasure and multitude of orgasms your Adonis-like body would have given her (even though she'll make you think that). It really is about the money, and you've stolen the time she was willing to exchange for it.

Certainly, things do occur that neccesitate schedule changes....maybe even cancellations...on both sides. Just call and communicate.
Selena there must be something going around. I have had more no shows and last minute cancellations lately. I had one guy that I worked tirelessly to work it out for him to be able to see me while I was in Little Rock. I turned down several good appointments because I was booked with him. That morning 1.5 hrs prior to the appointment I texted to verify and he said yea he was coming. I wanted to be sure because I got another call for an appointment. He called me 5 mins before he was supposed to be there asking for the room number. I asked if he was in the parking lot and he literally mumbled something then he came clean and said he was "moving slowly" and was about to jump in the shower and he would be on his way. I was pissed but kept my composure and asked him was he coming because I had another appt request he said yes. After 2 hours of pointless texts and excuses he finally admitted he couldn't make it because now he had an apt for work in 30 minutes. I hung up on him and contacted him on P411 and told him I lost money and that I was reporting him and alerting. He offered to reimburse me for the lost money and I took him up on it. Needless to say he didn't. He is in no way an "upscale cool cat"!!
I do agree with the providers, that if a client makes an appointment...the client needs to keep. If the appointment is for an hour...is scheduled from 7 to 8...and the client shows up at 7:15...then the client should only get 45 minutes of time and the duscussed rate. No discount, because he was the reason for being late. But, this is a double edge sword and should work both ways, just opposite, if the provider is late. To me....that is good business on both sides. I have not and will not cancel an appointment, unless it is something beyond my control. Now...I have had 3 providers in the last week pull some sort of shit. 1st on dragged her damn feet and would not reply...after inquiring about her, I am glad that she did. Her loss my gain. 2nd one after talking sporatically for 2 days...we finally make appointment for 7:00 and everything is finalized. I take shower at 6. Got out of shower and have a text saying she is canceling, because she now does not agree to what was agreed to. That one really pisses me off, because it should have been talked about, while we were on the phone finalizing everything. Is all part of that honesty thing that I believe in. I am going to review her, after I talk to a moderator and see if I can and where it should be posted at. The 3rd one could not find my apartment. Rather than talk about finding it...she blew up and gave up. So, I went and found her. Kind of bs. So, while I do totally agree with Selena, because she is a good provider and deserves not to be screwed over....it is a two sided situation, because, I feel I am a good client and it has happened to me.
I never have cancelled a appointment or ncns i always know the day i will hobby and make more than enough time to get a room and be there way before the appointment.
  • mwise
  • 08-17-2015, 07:06 AM
This is the precise reason why I always book last minute. Selena will tell you, I may call and need to schedule 15 minutes from when I call. If the girl can do it, great, if not, I don't get mad at them and hopefully they don't get mad at me, but at least I didn't waste their time!

If I do call early in the day, I tell them if I'm not 100% sure and let them know I won't be mad if they book another appointment over my "potential" time slot.
This is the precise reason why I always book last minute. Selena will tell you, I may call and need to schedule 15 minutes from when I call. If the girl can do it, great, if not, I don't get mad at them and hopefully they don't get mad at me, but at least I didn't waste their time!

If I do call early in the day, I tell them if I'm not 100% sure and let them know I won't be mad if they book another appointment over my "potential" time slot. Originally Posted by mwise
That is great. I really appreciate guys who are mindful of timing. I know things come up and I totally understand thAt but my situation iny previous post was ultimately a man who is playing games. Since my post I have found out that he is "famous for this". I wouldn't have been upset if he had canceled the big thing is I actually told him that I had two other prospects wanting to book at that time and he was adamant that he was coming. Then when I tried to give me an exact excuse why wasn't coming it was ridiculous it was a different excuse every five minutes. That's why we really appreciate gentleman like you thank you !
for me i understand how a good provider can feel about this, but i as well know that i have been stood up, and girls have been late to me way more than i ever have them, not selena shes a very punctial spelled wrong i know provider, and im sure as a provider she has heard ever excuse in the book, but as a client i have as well, i think its just a part of the hobby, i understand from a providers point of view its not a hobby its a job, for me myself being single i dont have anybody to worry about as far as hiding from ect, but im sure the married guys on here have to do alot of planning ahead to see a provider and i understand things in life do come up from time to time, now if someone tells me they are 5 mins away and dont show, then we have a problem but i have had that happen several times as well, i even had one say ok then tell me the day of the appt she didnt realize it was a holiday until that day, i mean you know, it happens, im sorry it had to happen to one of the best and not one of the ones who are famous for doing this to others, just my thoughts
I haven't been on the board much lately, however I am still keeping up with things via back channel and through the ladies and gentlemen I speak with. I have been hearing about this happening more and more lately and it is in no way acceptable behavior from a hobbyist or a provider for that matter.

We as providers have a reputation to uphold and giving quality service to our clients is a huge part of that. We have schedules and appointments for a reason. Most of us have families to support which is why we are providers to begin with.

For a hobbyist to set an appointment and be extremely late, then have the nerve and audacity to get mad when you can't see them due to their extreme tardiness is inappropriate. It was not the providers fault you were late it was your own. So with that being said you have no fucking right to be mad when she can no longer see you that day. You should have been on time or at least had the common decency to call and let her know that you will be extremely late and possibly have to reschedule so that she can make adjustments as needed if it is even possible at that point. Most providers will work with you in any way that we can to ensure that you can make your scheduled appointment and not have to be rushed out. There is really no excuse for this kind of behavior. We understand that things happen at work and with family. We are not monsters. We have families and priorities too. A simple call or text can go a very long way.

If we are late to an appointment without calling and ruin your time we are expected to make up for it or get a bad rap in the ML or in a review both of which can be harmful to a providers career. Not only is it unacceptable for a hobbyist to act in such a manner but it is unacceptable for providers as well. So don't think I am only speaking about the men because I surely am not. I get tired of seeing NCNS reviews, or how some guy works so hard to help a provider only to be stood up. I'm not a perfect provider. I have made a lot of mistakes in my past hobby life. But I have also taken those mistakes and allowed them to be a learning experience for me so that I will not make the same mistakes in the future. I do hope that everyone reading this will keep in mind that time is a key factor in our hobby as well as keeping in touch when mishaps come about. So many situations can be handled differently and make things a lot more simple if one would just take the time to call and say hey, I'm running seriously late I might not make it. Or I'm so sorry my current or last appointment is running over and I need some more time. Most of the hobbyist and providers here on Eccie are very understanding and will work with you if you will work with them. Lack of communication can be very harmful when planning appointments and keeping schedules on track.

Ladies I'm sorry that you have been having troubles. I do hope things get better for you all.

Gentlemen I hope the same for you in situations like this.

And to the repeatedly
No Call No Shows on the board and the Temper Tantrum Time Wasters

FUCK YOU, YOUR FIRED

Xo Xo
TK