I miss you guys!!!

I miss the hobby. I'm so ready to come back to work and have some fun. How is everyone?
  • mwise
  • 08-17-2015, 07:00 AM
Missing you babe!
wise!! Oh how I miss looking up at you sweetie. I hope you will have some time for me when I make my way back to the board after the first of the year.
  • mwise
  • 08-17-2015, 07:07 AM
Wouldn't miss those eyes staring up at me for anything...
I've been to little rock twice since you left and didn't even browse online to find a lady to meet.
My first New Years Resolution: TK on top, TK on bottom, TK all over!
I've been to little rock twice since you left and didn't even browse online to find a lady to meet. Originally Posted by professoreccie
Omg... Professor I'm so in my feelings now. I can't believe you were here. I wish you would have called and we could have at least done lunch. I would have loved to have been able to see you again. Of course I understand that my current situation prevented that but I do hope that you will make it back down soon after I am able to come back to work.
My first New Years Resolution: TK on top, TK on bottom, TK all over! Originally Posted by TechOne
I'm going to hold you to that honey. Lol
Miss u too tk....be glad to see u back
Miss u too tk....be glad to see u back Originally Posted by face2muff
Thanks honey. I was starting to feel like you guys didn't like me any more. Lol But I suppose with all that I have seen on the board and gathered back channel that my little thread wouldn't seem as important as the recent tragedy I have heard about.