traveling providers WTF

If you travel, WTF and why, you go to the trouble to post an ad and ask for a response but then, potential client responds, provider never gets back, WHAT THE FUCK! I can hear the lame ass excuses of screening, well how much screening is there on Back page where you also post ads? it's really fucking laughable! I was always told "money talks and bullshit walks." And most of you then complain when you leave said town about how poor the business was; incredible.
Poor baby. It sucks when you get turned down in a bar, but imagine how bad it must feel to get turned down by a hooker.
Poor baby. It sucks when you get turned down in a bar, but imagine how bad it must feel to get turned down by a hooker. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
He's got a point. It speaks to lack of TCB skills.
gotta love a WK
Poor baby. It sucks when you get turned down in a bar, but imagine how bad it must feel to get turned down by a hooker. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
It must feel pretty bad considering the rant he did but I have to say it was entertaining ass hell reading this first thing this morning😂😂😂... Fucking hookers!

He's got a point. It speaks to lack of TCB skills. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Tht is true... IJS😊