TheNational did not pay to play.

Hey everyone

I was hoping I would never have to do a negative thread/alert but I guess you're first week can't be all fun and play :/

TheNational contacted me via pm with his screening info. After verification we set an appointment to meet the same day.

We met and at the end of our appointment i went to check the envelope and there was a visa gift card. I explained to TheNational that i do not except gift cards but cash only. He told me he forgot his wallet and would go to his car to retrieve the money but never returned. I tried calling and he immediately forwarded my calls. I quickly checked the card and it had a $0 balance.

I am a very sweet and gentle person and am very upset this had to happen to me on my very first week in the hobby. Im highly upset and hope that this thread will help someone else in the future.

Please feel free to pm me with any questions

Alessandra
Was he a taller African American dude? This exact situation happened to me before I joined Eccie and was a little new to the hobby as well…
I'm sorry this happened too you hun, I would really apprieciate it if you can pm me his phone number so I can avoid him as well
I'm really sorry that happened to you hon! Not cool, thank you for the alert, he's been contacting me as well Keep your chin up hon, there are a lot of gentlemen out there, your hobby experiences will get better
I am sorry to hear that.

The best words of advice I can give you is to always keep your guard up extremely high for at least your first year. It's always good to be on your toes, but the creeps and scammers target the new girls like a shark smells blood in the water. I had more bad encounters in my first year in this business then I have had combined in the last 5 years.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=243167
If that's true he's a cheap bastard and I'm sorry that happened to you, especially on your first week in the hobby.

On a side note, I think you're hot and I'm sure I'm not alone, expect a lot of business to make up for this speed bump
  • TheDr
  • 07-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Was he a taller African American dude…
I'm sorry this happened too you hun, I would really apprieciate it if you can pm me his phone number so I can avoid him as well Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Yea 'cause it's always the black guy, right? You could have PM'd her this instead of publicly making your assumption. And if you read her sig line you would've seen she doesn't like black dudes...
Yea 'cause it's always the black guy, right? You could have PM'd her this instead of publicly making your assumption. And if you read her sig line you would've seen she doesn't like black dudes... Originally Posted by TheDr
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Was he a taller African American dude…
I'm sorry this happened too you hun, I would really apprieciate it if you can pm me his phone number so I can avoid him as well
Way to edit out the part where she said the same thing happened to her before, presumably by the black guy she mentioned.

Not everyone is a bigot, sometimes a question is just a question.
  • TheDr
  • 07-11-2014, 10:41 PM
Way to edit out the part where she said the same thing happened to her before, presumably by the black guy she mentioned.

Not everyone is a bigot, sometimes a question is just a question. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
It wasn't important that's why I left the shyte out. It nonetheless could've been PM'd. The lady's sig line states she doesn't see blacks; thus, he prolly wasn't.
It wasn't important that's why I left the shyte out. It nonetheless could've been PM'd. The lady's sig line states she doesn't see blacks; thus, he prolly wasn't. Originally Posted by TheDr
The way you phrased your response and edited her comment suggested she was asking the guy's race for no reason and/or a bigoted reason, when in fact she did seem to have a reason.

You could have chosen to say something like "Probably not the same black guy that did that to you since she's NBA" but nope you went down the old "Why's it gotta be a black guy" route. I don't even care really just pointing it out since I noticed it.

If that wasn't your intent, then my apologies.
I see SpiceItUp's point and there is another thread (forget which one now) where somewhere during the thread several posters (providers included) state that no AA/NBA doesn't always carry weight and is sometimes just for looks.

just an observation
Lmao same thing happened to her and she described the guy. She didn't assume he was black she assumed it was the same guy and gave a description...Jesus man
But race should not matter. Point is someone robbed Alessandra. I'm sorry that happen. It makes guys (of all races) look bad. I understand Doctor's point---that should have been a private question. It looks like all black men rob by the statement. Not true but that's what it looks like.
This is hardly the place to be politically correct or thin skinned. It's not like she used the N-word. Get over it and move on.
  • TheDr
  • 07-11-2014, 11:31 PM
The way you phrased your response and edited her comment suggested she was asking the guy's race for no reason and/or a bigoted reason, when in fact she did seem to have a reason.

You could have chosen to say something like "Probably not the same black guy that did that to you since she's NBA" but nope you went down the old "Why's it gotta be a black guy" route. I don't even care really just pointing it out since I noticed it.

If that wasn't your intent, then my apologies. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
No issues.

I see SpiceItUp's point and there is another thread (forget which one now) where somewhere during the thread several posters (providers included) state that no AA/NBA doesn't always carry weight and is sometimes just for looks.

just an observation Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Yea I'm familiar with the script. Some say it's bad for their biz, I get it.

Lmao same thing happened to her and she described the guy. She didn't assume he was black she assumed it was the same guy and gave a description...Jesus man Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
You took it one way, I took it the other. Calm the fuck down dude...
No issues.

Yea I'm familiar with the script. Some say it's bad for their biz, I get it.

You took it one way, I took it the other. Calm the fuck down dude... Originally Posted by TheDr

Ya I'm the one who needs to chill. Fox mulder wants to believe