L1? L2? L3? What's the difference?

Please explain the difference. Thanks
  • Sami
  • 11-22-2011, 09:10 PM
one feels good, one feels great, and one feels fantastic.
one feels good, one feels great, and one feels fantastic. Originally Posted by CoHorn
Ill be honest, sometimes the order of which one is which gets all mixed up with me
One gets me ready, One gets me close, One makes me wanna nap
One has a 1, one has a 2, one has a 3.
The numbers represent the endings. Hand job, Blow job, and full service.
The numbers represent the endings. Hand job, Blow job, and full service. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Thank you Rayne for being actually answering the questions I was wondering what it had meant as well.

i was clueless reading the post above, maybe it's still to early for me, but I was like "What are they talking about?"
Of course, there are qualitative differences. An enthusiastic, sensual L2 can be far more satisfying than an indifferent, casual and hurried L3. A lot of the providers who offer L2 can be a better investment than many L3s. But that's my view.
$100
The numbers represent the endings. Hand job, Blow job, and full service. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Some gentelmen just really don't know and he needed a real answer. Thank you for responding to him appropriately.

Amber Rain
I just love the urbandictionary.com it also list this answer and many more.
$100 Originally Posted by TheDuck
I get it.
... An enthusiastic, sensual L2 can be far more satisfying than an indifferent, casual and hurried L3. A lot of the providers who offer L2 can be a better investment than many L3s. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW

says you!